আস্থা, প্রত্যয়বিশ্বাস, ভরসা, নির্ভর, প্রত্যয়, অসংশয়, গুপ্ত কথা, সাহসিকতা, আস্থান
Noun(1) freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities(2) a feeling of trust (in someone or something(3) a state of confident hopefulness that events will be favorable(4) a trustful relationship(5) a secret that is confided or entrusted to another
(1) But children need to be able to take acceptable risks in an environment that allows them to extend their abilities and confidence .(2) I would conclude with high confidence from the data that they provided, from all that we saw, that that happened.(3) A spokesman for the council said that the documents could not be released because many of the submissions were given in confidence and were not for public consumption.(4) Grant us a sense of confidence and certitude that challenges all doubt and disappointment.(5) His confidence and his ability to keep one step ahead of the questions are masterful.(6) But we'll be going there with plenty of confidence in the belief that we can get the result we want.(7) If you pick the pair that's right for you, not just for your style of skiing, but for your confidence and ability, you can vastly improve your time on the mountain.(8) consumer confidence in this product is low(9) he would walk up those steps with a confidence he didn't feel(10) he had every confidence that the tickets would sell(11) I don't know if it was for lack of interest or lack of confidence in the current system, but the youth voter turnout was only marginally higher.(12) It seems the man just needed to find the confidence to assert those qualities that make him one of Canada's most unique film-makers.(13) Internet banking provides that opportunity but it depends on customer confidence in the system's security.(14) It does seem, however, that the loss of certainty about what America stands for is part of a broader sense of despair and loss of confidence in belief and values.(15) He argued there was no absolute law of privacy in Britain and that the only possible basis for her case was breach of confidence .(16) On one hand, life was an ongoing virtual rollercoaster where anyone who had confidence in their beliefs and the will to make them into a reality could indeed do so.
(1) self-confidence :: আত্মবিশ্বাস
(2) lack of confidence :: আত্মবিশ্বাসের অভাব
(3) confidence interval :: আস্থা ব্যবধান
(4) in confidence :: আত্মবিশ্বাস
(5) have confidence :: আত্মবিশ্বাস রাখ
(6) with confidence :: আত্মবিশ্বাসের সঙ্গে
(7) confidence level :: আত্মবিশ্বাস এর ধাপ
(8) lack confidence :: আত্মবিশ্বাসের অভাব
(9) have confidence in :: মধ্যে আস্থা আছে
(10) gain confidence :: আত্মবিশ্বাস অর্জন
1. trust ::
2. self-assurance ::
3. secret ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
is a man trembling
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Confidence is key in these situations.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
to get more CONFIDENCE
is like talking to a lion
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
It would be a breach of CONFIDENCE
which he would not take lightly,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
is I don't project CONFIDENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: confidence
Meaning and definitions of confidence, translation in Bengali language for confidence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of confidence in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "confidence"
What confidence means in Bengali, confidence meaning in Bengali, confidence definition, examples and pronunciation of confidence in Bengali language.