Noun(1) a business relation in which two parties compete to gain customers(2) an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants(3) the act of competing as for profit or a prize(4) the contestant you hope to defeat
(1) Technology has become fashionable and with global market pressures, competition for new advances has never been higher.(2) If the three branches provided the same or similar function, competition between them could arise.(3) Young wasn't aware of any tendering or competition for the contract.(4) Plant and animal competition is most marked on fertile soils of eutrophic forests and grasslands.(5) The boom in India's tech industry also means stiff competition for good software developers.(6) But if not, at least get over there, check out the competition , and link someone, okay?(7) competition with ungulates or condylarths appears to have been the undoing of marsupials in North America(8) They want selective competition - competition for others but not for themselves.(9) The family atmosphere and the great competition make these events something very special.(10) In prehistoric times, natural disasters and competition with other species were the main causes.(11) The presence of these international competitors makes it likely that competition for future contracts will remain active.(12) Seventeen teams, one of the largest number of entries for many years, participated and competition was very keen.(13) In any event, competition , and the hiring away of key employees, continued apace.(14) there is fierce competition between banks(15) Jessica flicked the page over and checked out the competition .(16) The competition for attention works both ways in the relationship between governments and the populations they serve.
(1) perfect competition :: নিখুঁত প্রতিযোগিতার
(2) swimming competition :: সাঁতার প্রতিযোগিতা
(3) stiff competition :: শক্ত প্রতিযোগিতা
(4) fair competition :: স্বচ্ছ প্রতিযোগিতা
(5) sports competition :: ক্রীড়া প্রতিযোগিতা
(6) unfair competition :: অসম প্রতিযোগিতা
(7) enter a competition :: একটি প্রতিযোগিতার লিখুন
(8) imperfect competition :: অপূর্ণ প্রতিযোগিতা
(9) price competition :: মূল্য প্রতিযোগিতা
1. contest ::
2. rivalry ::
3. opposition ::
4. contender ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
from a lack of rules and COMPETITION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
connect with the judges,
sabotage the COMPETITION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
we are on the same team,
but it is a COMPETITION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
And without rules,
the COMPETITION has no meaning.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
fierce COMPETITION to
replace him as Jarl.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: competition
Meaning and definitions of competition, translation in Bangla
language for competition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of competition in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'competition'
What competition means in Bangla, competition meaning
in Bangla, competition
definition, examples and pronunciation
of competition in Bangla language.