আদেশ, হুকুম, আজ্ঞা, দখল, নেতৃত্ব, ক্ষমতা, অনুশাসন, সেনাপতিত্ব, আধিপত্য, নিদেশ, অনুজ্ঞা, আজ্ঞাপন, সৈনাপত্য, অধিনায়কত্ব, অনুমতি, অধিকারআদেশ করা, নেতৃত্ব করা, আদেশ দেত্তয়া, আধিপত্য করা, আজ্ঞা করা, নায়ক হত্তয়া, সেনাপতিত্ব করা, হুকুম করা, চালনা করাকোনো কিছুর ওপর নিয়ন্ত্রণ থাকা, প্রভুত্ব করা, নির্দেশ দেওয়া
Noun(1) an authoritative direction or instruction to do something(2) a military unit or region under the control of a single officer(3) the power or authority to command(4) availability for use(5) a position of highest authority(6) great skillfulness and knowledge of some subject or activity(7) (computer science
Verb(1) be in command of(2) make someone do something(3) demand as one's due(4) look down on(5) exercise authoritative control or power over
(1) Once you have a command over these combinations, you can always improvise and go beyond that depending on your creativity.(2) They may both be remakes of better films, but there is no denying that the American versions of these Japanese classics now command a very strong position in the marketplace.(3) I obeyed her command without questioning, since she was responsible for the most fun I'd had in my life up to that point.(4) For much of the season, he has struggled with command of his fastball.(5) He makes a number of solid points in this column, and I imagine these abuses would have been caught much earlier had he been in command in late 2003.(6) Their massive towers were designed to house garrisons, customs and city officials and command a view of the boulevards.(7) Without question they both obeyed his command and followed after him.(8) The Magginis have a brilliant command of the idiom.(9) "I am now assuming command of this force, " I told them.(10) There is every chance he could still command a majority of above 80 at the next election, ordinarily the sign of a strong, healthy government.(11) But standing, you should have been able to command enough attention to quiet everyone down.(12) Captain York, you may have commanded your own regiment in the late war, but so long as you command a troop in mine you will obey my orders.(13) This, we would not be able to do unless we have a sound and effective command over English.(14) The military's southern command said an infantry brigade has been sent to the site to assist the citizens.(15) a five-member general command(16) David continued to examine the ship while the troops under his command maintained the perimeter.
(1) command line :: কমান্ড লাইন
(2) chain of command :: আদেশের পালাক্রম
(3) command economy :: কমান্ড অর্থনীতি
(4) command button :: আদেশ বোতাম
(5) voice command :: ভয়েস কমান্ড
(6) command center :: কমান্ড সেন্টার
(7) command post :: কমান্ড পোস্ট
(8) command and control :: কমান্ড ও নিয়ন্ত্রণ
(9) command module :: কমান্ডমডুল
1. order ::
2. authority ::
3. knowledge ::
4. control ::
5. statement ::
6. bid ::
7. order ::
8. be in charge of ::
9. receive ::
10. control ::
11. require ::
12. dominate ::
1. mind ::
2. obey ::
command, commanded, commanding, commands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
As you COMMAND.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Pressures of COMMAND, no doubt.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
If he disregards this COMMAND,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Until I COMMAND them otherwise.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
COMMAND more soldiers
than all the other houses combined.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: command
Meaning and definitions of command, translation in Bangla
language for command with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of command in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'command'
What command means in Bangla, command meaning
in Bangla, command
definition, examples and pronunciation
of command in Bangla language.