Noun(1) a visual display of information(2) a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea(3) (usually plural
Verb(1) make a chart of(2) plan in detail(3) represent by means of a graph
(1) Concerned, the pharmacist goes to the patient's chart and briefly reviews the case.(2) He also learnt about cartographic techniques, that is the ability to go and chart coasts of new lands.(3) A coding error may have resulted from misinterpretation of the patient's chart .(4) the record will probably chart at about No. 74(5) Clinical information was retrieved from the patient's medical chart .(6) Maybe you hate paperwork and your dream come true would be to have all the quotes reformatted as a graph or a comparison chart instead of having to sit there and read through the lot.(7) The nurse greets the patient and after reviewing the patient's chart , performs an assessment.(8) If the patient has been admitted to the hospital before, the preadmission nurse reviews the patient's previous chart as well.(9) Lee turned from the windows and followed his executive to the table, and they began to chart a new course.(10) a chart showing how much do-it-yourself costs compared with retail(11) Martin is hoping it will chart high enough for the band to reappear on the TV programme.(12) Frequently, a sketch, a map, a chart , a graph, a computerized illustration or even a photograph really has no probative value at all.(13) Ideally, have the patient's chart or pertinent laboratory data on hand during the conversation.(14) Glancing at our navigation chart , I noticed the Lakehurst Naval Air Station with its huge airship hangars was slightly off course inland.(15) The chart above shows a graph of the most influential or authoritative blogs as compared with the most authoritative ├ö├ç├┐big media├ö├ç├û sites.(16) The agreement may be written as a physician's note in the patient's chart so that it can be referred to later.
(1) flip chart :: উল্টানো চার্ট
(2) flow chart :: প্রবাহ চার্ট
(3) bar chart :: বার চার্ট
(4) pie chart :: পাই চিত্র
(5) organizational chart :: সাংগঠনিক চার্ট
(6) chart of accounts :: হিসাবরক্ষনের তালিকা
(7) chart of account :: অ্যাকাউন্ট চার্ট
(8) eye chart :: চোখের চার্ট
(9) seating chart :: আসনবিন্যাস চার্ট
1. graph ::
2. top twenty ::
3. tabulate ::
ছককাটা তালিকাভুক্ত করা
4. follow ::
5. graph ::
chart, charted, charting, charts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's a terrific book. I've distilled its essence
into a simple flow CHART...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Look at my chore CHART.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Good. I'm taking that
disgusting CHART off the fridge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
I tried to CHART a path for you,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: chart
Meaning and definitions of chart, translation in Bangla
language for chart with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of chart in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'chart'
What chart means in Bangla, chart meaning
in Bangla, chart
definition, examples and pronunciation
of chart in Bangla language.