সফর, ভ্রমণ, পর্যটন, রোঁদ, প্রমোদভ্রমণসফরে বাহির হত্তয়া, ভ্রমণ করাবৃত্তাকারে পরিভ্রমণ, বৃত্তাকারে পরিভ্রমণ করা
Noun(1) a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area(2) a time period for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else(3) a period of time spent in military service
Verb(1) make a tour of a certain place
(1) In 1610 Hobbes went with Cavendish on a European tour and they visited France, Germany, and Italy.(2) The Australian's 62 was his lowest career round on the tour by three shots.(3) That's why I love going on tour with the footie team.(4) Why postpone it merely because the National team is on tour .(5) The other constant is that teams at the end of their season find it increasingly difficult to perform successfully on tour .(6) This is the standard defence often used in trying to excuse otherwise often outrageous behaviour by sporting teams on tour or on pre season or post season trips.(7) The students then took a short tour of part of Dove House and afterwards joined the patients in the day room in a painting session.(8) Gemma had studied for her A levels, whilst performing on tour .(9) There is Annika Sorenstam here, the number one on the ladies' professional golf tour , the LPGA.(10) The US Open champion said the pressure was different from playing on tour .(11) he decided to tour France(12) Every museum director and curator embarking on a new building project should be required to tour these rooms.(13) Even a short tour of the museum fills you with disgust and revulsion once you overcome your disbelief.(14) It's a masterpiece of theatre that's been finely honed by the troupe performing the play on tour across Britain.(15) He last visited the island in November to tour earthquake-stricken areas in central Taiwan.(16) Some fear losing some of their best years on the college circuit, outside of the spotlight of the pro tennis tour .
(1) tour guide :: ভ্রমণ প্রদর্শক
(2) guided tour :: গাইডসহ ট্যুর
(3) on tour :: ভ্রমণে
(4) city tour :: শহর ভ্রমণ
(5) tour operator :: ট্যুর অপারেটর
(6) sightseeing tour :: ঘুরে বেড়ানোর সফর
(7) package tour :: ভ্রমণ বান্ডিল
(8) tour bus :: ভ্রমন বাস
(9) walking tour :: হাঁটা সফর
(10) tour leader :: সফর নেতা
2. visit ::
4. turn ::
5. circuit ::
6. travel around ::
চারদিকে ভ্রমন কর
7. visit ::
tour, toured, touring, tourism, tourist, tourists, tours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is my son done
with his TOUR?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
Challenge accepted! Sounds like it's time
for the Sheldon Cooper Apology Tour!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
Time for him to TOUR the Vale,
to visit all the castles in his domain.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
Maybe tomorrow I start
a bongo band and TOUR the world.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
Let me give you
the virtual TOUR, okay?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: tour
Meaning and definitions of tour, translation in Bangla
language for tour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tour in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'tour'
What tour means in Bangla, tour meaning
in Bangla, tour
definition, examples and pronunciation
of tour in Bangla language.