দাতব্য, দানশীল, দয়াশীল, দয়াবান্, দয়াময়, কৃপালু, কৃপাময়, বদান্য, খয়রাতী, অনুকূল, ক্ষমশীল, ক্ষমাকর, ক্ষমাপরায়ণ, বদান্যতা-সংক্রান্ত, দান-সম্বন্ধীয়মহানুভব
Adjective(1) relating to or characterized by charity(2) full of love and generosity(3) showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
(1) Christian religious groups maintained hundreds of charitable hospitals for victims of leprosy.(2) A gentleman was expected to be hospitable, charitable , fair-minded.(3) At times this approached a rankling self-righteousness, but generally his contemporaries saw him as reserved, gentle, and charitable .(4) This is why the Torah requires us to be charitable and hospitable to a slave.(5) A charitable and compassionate man his passing was occasioned by much sadness among his many friends.(6) A friendly and charitable man Bill was very popular throughout the area and highly respected.(7) Wife of the late Tom Flynn, well known horse breeder, Mrs Flynn was a gentle, kind, charitable lady who was greatly liked and respected throughout the area.(8) The charity drive helped 1,300 children from disadvantaged homes receive assistance at various charitable organizations.(9) He is one of the most genuinely charitable people I know, giving of both his time and his money.(10) Making no noise about their charitable and humanitarian inclinations, the young comrades of Lady Irwin have been working ever since for what they genuinely feel for.(11) Accountants at Baker Tilly have welcomed government plans to revise the definition of charity, which, they say, will go some way to clarify the boundaries of charitable activity.(12) Anyway, I'll take the charitable approach and assume you didn't mean to say something that sounds incredibly arrogant.(13) In handling the disputes of which daily life in Massachusetts was full, he was unfailingly humble, flexible, lenient, charitable , and fair.(14) The Durranis belong to a tribe that straddles Pakistan and Afghanistan and is widely reputed to be fair-minded, charitable and moderate.(15) But it's the best way to highlight the charitable deeds and thank warm-hearted foreign friends.(16) So have we so lost our ability to feel compassion or be charitable in the face of sporting failure, that losing has become unacceptable?
(1) charitable organization :: দাতব্য সংস্থা
(2) charitable donation :: দাতব্য দান
(3) charitable work :: দাতব্য কাজ
(4) charitable deed :: দাতব্য দলিল
1. philanthropic ::
2. big-hearted ::
3. magnanimous ::
4. benevolent ::
1. selfish ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of, uh, CHARITABLE work before.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
But two rich benefactors who are known
for their CHARITABLE endeavors,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: charitable
Meaning and definitions of charitable, translation in Bangla
language for charitable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of charitable in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'charitable'
What charitable means in Bangla, charitable meaning
in Bangla, charitable
definition, examples and pronunciation
of charitable in Bangla language.