সামনের, সন্মুখভাগ, সন্মুখাংশ, সামনের দিক, রণাঙ্গনের একেবারে সন্মুখভাগ, সন্মুখস্থিতসদর, সম্মুখের, সম্মুখস্থ, সদরস্থসম্মুখভাগ, মুখ, সামনা, রণক্ষেত্র, পূর্ব, ধৃষ্টতা, অগ্র, ললাট, বদন, আনন, অট্টালিকার সদর, সর্বসম্মূখের সারি, সাহস, পূর্বভাগ, কপাল, সর্বাগ্রভাগ, পুরোভাগসম্মুখে অবস্থান করা, বিপরীতে অবস্থান করা, অভিমুখ হত্তয়া, সম্মুখীন হত্তয়া, মুখস্বরূপ হত্তয়া, সম্মূখস্বরূপ হত্তয়া, মূখোমূখি হত্তয়া
Noun(1) the side that is forward or prominent(2) the line along which opposing armies face each other(3) the outward appearance of a person(4) the side that is seen or that goes first(5) a person used as a cover for some questionable activity(6) a sphere of activity involving effort(7) (meteorology(8) the immediate proximity of someone or something(9) the part of something that is nearest to the normal viewer(10) a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
Verb(1) be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to(2) confront bodily
Adjective(1) relating to or located in the front
(1) No one seems that upset that she used the Womans League as a front for her scams.(2) They seem to be natural born show-offs who've got lots of face and front , but often no talent.(3) Agatha was talking briskly enough but Tom sensed that she was putting on a brave front .(4) I play the ball toward the front of my stance, under my left eye, with the ball at the apex of the curve.(5) Meanwhile, Taiwan is facing a precarious situation on the diplomatic front .(6) Some people can put up a front and pretend to be someone they are not.(7) She tried so hard, she did everything she could to put on a brave front , but she thought Mom was going to die.(8) The front of the studio building used to be a drab slab of rundown Victorian brickwork.(9) He taunted, and I merely stumbled back as I felt more blows upon my side, my front , and my back.(10) One was to deliver men and munitions to the front faster that the enemy could destroy them.(11) They have a new front row and they're capable of turning it on any time.(12) After flying into my neck, the roach flew off toward the front of the pool hall.(13) I like those kinds of views, where the front of something looks so large while the rest of it disappears into the background.(14) He has also not done anything significant on the development front so as to showcase his achievements to the country.(15) Eventually, though, the small front line will get exposed.(16) No news on the job front as I haven't even updated my resume let alone applied anywhere.
(1) in front of :: সামনে
(2) in front :: সামনে
(3) front end :: সামনের অংশ
(4) front door :: সামনের দরজা
(5) front page :: টাইট্লপেজ
(6) front desk :: সামনের টেবিল
(7) front yard :: সামনের উঠান
(8) in the front :: সামনে
(9) front cover :: সামনের আবরণ
(10) front row :: সামনের সারি
1. leading ::
2. fore ::
3. frontage ::
4. front line ::
5. head ::
6. appearance ::
7. cover ::
8. forepart ::
9. front man ::
10. movement ::
11. presence ::
12. overlook ::
13. face ::
14. breast ::
1. back ::
2. rear ::
3. reverse ::
front, fronted, fronting, fronts, frontward, frontwards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...because she's scouting for a new mate
and doesn't wanna do it in FRONT of you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
They put an arrow through my father's head
right in FRONT of me.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
We're near the FRONT of the line.
We'll get in either way.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
Well, House Tyrell could FRONT the gold,
and the crown would pay us back in time,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
You know what does have
an "oh" in FRONT of it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: front
Meaning and definitions of front, translation in Bangla
language for front with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of front in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'front'
What front means in Bangla, front meaning
in Bangla, front
definition, examples and pronunciation
of front in Bangla language.