বাহক, সংবাহক, গাড়ী, মুটে, বেয়ারা, ধারয়িতা, বরদারবহনকারী, জঙ্গী বিমান
Noun(1) someone whose employment involves carrying something(2) a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something(3) a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings(4) an inactive substance that is a vehicle for a radioactive tracer of the same substance and that assists in its recovery after some chemical reaction(5) a person or firm in the business of transporting people or goods or messages(6) a radio wave that can be modulated in order to transmit a signal(7) a man who delivers the mail(8) a boy who delivers newspapers(9) (medicine, or animal(10) a rack attached to a vehicle; for carrying luggage or skis or the like(11) (genetics
(1) Like insulin, glucagon lacks a plasma carrier protein, and like insulin its circulating half life is also about 5 minutes.(2) Herbicides can be applied in combination, using either water or liquid fertilizer as a carrier , to decrease trips over the field.(3) And there is a 25% chance that the baby will be completely free of the gene - not a carrier and not have the disease.(4) There is a two-in-four chance that the child will inherit one of each kind of gene and be a carrier like the parents and free of disease.(5) He opened a channel with the USS Carl Vinson, the command carrier of the naval force.(6) This protein, a carrier of small hydrophobic molecules including retinoic acid, has the potential to modulate lymphatic responses.(7) An unaffected carrier male will pass on the pre-mutation to all of his daughters but to none of his sons.(8) Then I carried him to the entry way and as we rounded the corner (where the pet carrier awaited) I pulled the towel over his head.(9) As most cat owners know, the most difficult part about this task is getting the cat into the pet carrier .(10) the black rat, best known as carrier of bubonic plague(11) Pirin Tourist has become the most profitable group in the tourism industry, with an air carrier , a tour operator, and a chain of hotels.(12) This radioactive source constantly gives off high-energy electrons, which collide with the sample molecules and the carrier gas to form ions.(13) Argon is also an ideal carrier gas, a propellant with no propensity to react.(14) Use caution when using a nitrogen fertilizer as the carrier in mixtures.(15) Pan Am was the third US carrier to cease operations in 1991(16) Castor oil is also a source of glycerine, and the combination of glycerine and hydroxy fatty acids makes it an excellent emollient and pigment carrier .
(1) mail carrier :: বার্তা বাহক
(2) aircraft carrier :: বিমানপোত বহনার্থ জাহাজ
(3) carrier bag :: বহনযোগ্য ব্যাগ
(4) bulk carrier :: বাল্ক ক্যারিয়ার
(5) insurance carrier :: বীমা ক্যারিয়ার
(6) letter carrier :: ডাকপিয়ন
(7) free carrier :: বিনামূল্য বাহক
(8) carrier pigeon :: পত্রবাহক কপোত
(9) luggage carrier :: লটবহর বাহক
(10) air carrier :: বাতাস বহনকারী
1. bearer ::
3. newsboy ::
4. common carrier ::
5. postman ::
6. aircraft carrier ::
বিমানপোত বহনার্থ জাহাজ
7. carrier wave ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No worries, I explained
my predicament to our letter CARRIER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Now, tell me about the CARRIER.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
- I'm not sick.
- You're a CARRIER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
English to Bangla Dictionary: carrier
Meaning and definitions of carrier, translation in Bangla
language for carrier with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of carrier in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'carrier'
What carrier means in Bangla, carrier meaning
in Bangla, carrier
definition, examples and pronunciation
of carrier in Bangla language.