ব্যবসায়, বৃত্তি, কর্মে নিযুক্তি, কেতন, ব্যস্ততা, কর্তব্য, পেশা, কর্ম, বিষয়, উদ্দেশ্য, দায়িত্ব, আলোচ্য বিষয়, প্রণিধানযোগ্য বিষয়, ব্যবসায়-বাণিজ্য, প্রয়োজন, ব্যবসায়-প্রতিষ্ঠান, শিল্প-প্রতিষ্ঠানকেনাবেচা
Noun(1) a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it(2) the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects(3) the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money(4) a rightful concern or responsibility(5) an immediate objective(6) the volume of commercial activity(7) business concerns collectively(8) customers collectively(9) incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect
(1) It is also about the Post Office seeking to generate new business for itself.(2) government business(3) Moreover, it deliberately made use of the modern in its stage business .(4) Getting higher volumes of business at lunchtime is another priority.(5) It's none of your business what goes on in the bedrooms of consenting adults.(6) He cannot recall if the Trust was ever engaged in any business or ever lent money.(7) the tea business(8) When I first flew to Manhattan on business I stayed in the New Yorker Hotel.(9) And soon, the whole business of confession has become polluted with falsity and madness.(10) Now ATS employs more than 110 staff, of which about half are engaged in the retail business .(11) He was in charge of his family business , a mining company with no interest in politics.(12) having a car is an expensive business(13) Liberal Democrat Andrew Waller said plans were in hand for York council to push more business to post offices.(14) The carnage had a huge cost in terms of lost business , but it worked wonders for the bottom line.(15) One of he things we forget is that what people think of us is none of our business .(16) I speak only for myself, but this particular responsible voter soon became disgusted with the whole business .
(1) business card :: বিজনেস কার্ড
(2) business trip :: ব্যবসার কাজে
(3) none of your business :: অপরের কাজে হস্তক্ষেপ করো না
(4) business management :: ব্যবসা ব্যবস্থাপনা
(5) business day :: কার্য দিবস
(6) core business :: মূল ব্যবসা
(7) business owner :: ব্যবসার মালিক
(8) business plan :: ব্যবসায়িক পরিকল্পনা
(9) small business :: ছোট ব্যবসা
(10) business partner :: ব্যবসায়িক অংশীদার
1. work ::
2. trade ::
3. company ::
4. concern ::
5. affair ::
6. commercial enterprise ::
7. patronage ::
8. job ::
9. business organization ::
10. byplay ::
1. allegiance ::
2. devotion ::
3. fidelity ::
business, businesses, businesslike
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's do some BUSINESS, yo.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
No toilet, so we'll have to do our BUSINESS
in a bucket.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
Okay, no disrespect to the man,
but doing BUSINESS with him?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
But in BUSINESS, I trust in logic, not passion.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
my BUSINESS is open
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: business
Meaning and definitions of business, translation in Bangla
language for business with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of business in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'business'
What business means in Bangla, business meaning
in Bangla, business
definition, examples and pronunciation
of business in Bangla language.