প্রত্যেক, প্রতি, সমস্ত, সকল, সব, অনু, মাত্রসকল, প্রত্যেকে, সকলে
Adjective(1) (used of count nouns(2) each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
(1) she got every last drop out of the bottle(2) There is rarely a brand that offers exactly what every individual buyer is looking for.(3) I made every effort(4) Certainly, every effort has been made to give an idea what is happening in our area.(5) she failed every other exam(6) He is clearly a hard working and sincere musician, who puts every effort into his craft.(7) every page is marked(8) your every wish will be catered for(9) He has to know the rules of every game and make sure staff are following the correct procedures.(10) It is also as intelligently written as it is expertly performed by every member of the cast.(11) there's a sign every few miles(12) Turn the rod a quarter turn every ten minutes for an hour to avoid any dripping.(13) For us it was just a great race and I enjoyed every minute because I could push the car all the way.(14) she cleans every book(15) they listened to his every word(16) Jamie has a great post that I was going to excerpt, but every word is on the money.
(1) every day :: প্রতিদিন
(2) every time :: প্রত্যেকবার
(3) every year :: প্রত্যেক বছর
(4) every morning :: প্রত্যেক সকালে
(5) every week :: প্রতি সপ্তাহে
(6) every night :: প্রতি রাতে
(7) every other day :: প্রতি দিন
(8) every month :: প্রতি মাসে
(9) every single day :: প্রতি একক দিন
(10) every now and then :: হরদম
1. each ::
2. each and every ::
3. every single ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Split up our horde.
in EVERY direction.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
And for EVERY one of them,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
...yakking about EVERY guy she slept with
in Omaha, which is EVERY guy in Omaha...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
- Then no.
- Okay, EVERY other month.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
Yeah, she's right. For EVERY Newton
who had a psychological issue,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: every
Meaning and definitions of every, translation in Bangla
language for every with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of every in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'every'
What every means in Bangla, every meaning
in Bangla, every
definition, examples and pronunciation
of every in Bangla language.