Noun(1) the act of exploding or bursting(2) rapid simultaneous discharge of firearms(3) a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason(4) a sudden intense happening
Verb(1) come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure(2) force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up(3) burst outward, usually with noise(4) move suddenly, energetically, or violently(5) be in a state of movement or action(6) emerge suddenly(7) cause to burst(8) break open or apart suddenly and forcefully
(1) I hiccuped in order to disguise a sudden burst of laughter.(2) At the mention of his name, Ali felt all the emotion in her well up and burst out, and she collapsed onto the steering wheel once more, this time with tears running from her face.(3) Just then, a searing note burst from the stage - the band was ready.(4) Cinaed gave a brief burst of laughter, releasing the tension.(5) Edric knew what he meant and burst out with his rich laughter.(6) A folding forms tray is provided to hold forms to be burst .(7) The last line was the money line, causing the crowd to burst into applause.(8) the swollen river was expected to burst its banks(9) he sailed 474 miles in one 24-hour burst(10) Four police officers burst out and crowded around the doorway.(11) As he looked at Kennedy he thought the man might burst a blood vessel, his face was that red.(12) Barnes panted for a moment as adrenaline surged through him from the sudden burst of pain.(13) The Bridgehouse Beck, which runs through the village, burst its banks at about 9am on Tuesday after about a month's worth of rain fell in 24 hours.(14) Just minutes later, before I could even make a phone call, the front door burst open and Troy ran into the house, with Thomas close behind.(15) The boosters near her wings flared up, erupting in a burst of pressure that sent her streaming forward.(16) the words burst from him in an angry rush
(1) burst out :: সহসা আরম্ভ করা
(2) to burst :: বিস্ফোরিত
(3) burst into tears :: অশ্রুজল করে হেসে ওঠা
(4) burst into :: নিমজ্জিত
(5) burst out laughing :: হেসে ফেটে পরা
(6) burst into laughter :: হো হো করে হেসে ওঠা
(7) burst into flames :: অগ্নিতে ফেটে
(8) burst mode :: বিস্ফোরিত মোড
(9) burst forth :: বার্স্ট ফোর্থ
(10) burst open :: খোলা সহসা আরম্ভ
1. explosion ::
2. volley ::
3. outbreak ::
4. fit ::
5. outburst ::
6. split open ::
7. explode ::
8. break ::
9. barge ::
10. break out in ::
মধ্যে আউট বিরতি
11. collapse ::
12. bust ::
13. split ::
14. erupt ::
15. bristle ::
burst, bursting, bursts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and soon it's gonna
BURST its way out of me
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
Oh, Lord, I think it's about to BURST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
I BURST a blood vessel in my nose,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
Sorry to BURST your bubble, kid,
but that's 90 percent of the job.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
...I have BURST forth
as the world's smartest butterfly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
English to Bangla Dictionary: burst
Meaning and definitions of burst, translation in Bangla
language for burst with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of burst in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'burst'
What burst means in Bangla, burst meaning
in Bangla, burst
definition, examples and pronunciation
of burst in Bangla language.