অফিস, দপ্তর, দফতর, দেরাজত্তয়ালা লিখিবার টেবিল, কার্যালয়, সরকারি বিভাগ, সরকারি দফতরদেরাজ লাগানো লেখবার ডেস্ক, পৌর বিভাগ, পোশক রাখার আলমারি
Noun(1) an administrative unit of government(2) furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
(1) the London bureau of the Washington Post(2) The team was chosen after many deliberations - two of the members of the team are students, one works in a news bureau , one is a teacher and one is a retired executive.(3) She'd start with the desk then work her way through the bureau ; if she had time she'd check the night stand, just in case.(4) Flood et al studied 580 children or adolescents with diabetes and compared maternal age at delivery with data from a census bureau .(5) He started grabbing various things and slamming them against walls, bureau drawers, and desks, not caring what he was throwing.(6) Denying that the government is bowing to public pressure, a bureau spokeswoman said the delay in building a hospital was due to lower-than-expected population growth in Tung Chung.(7) The bedrooms are similarly spare - beds, a bureau , a mirror, perhaps a writing table.(8) Nicolia led me up the second staircase to the third floor and brought me to her bedroom where there was a small bed, a miniature bureau , and a one-third of her closet waiting for me.(9) The BBC is the only British broadcaster to have maintained a continuous presence in the country, including the maintenance of a permanent bureau in Baghdad.(10) A senior official characterised the incident as shaking the foundation of the intelligence bureau .(11) Each nation has a bureau of foreign exchange, which manages its trading.(12) A news bureau was established in Kuwait in January.(13) It was of average size with an unmade bed sitting in one corner, a night table, two dressers, a bureau , a desk, a small TV, and a lot of posters on the wall.(14) the intelligence bureau(15) Gillian Cruddas, of York Tourism Bureau, said the bureau had received complaints about the state of the toilets and stressed that a visit to a public toilet formed a very important part of the visitor experience.(16) The room itself was small with two windows, a twin sized bed, a bureau , a desk and a nightstand.
(1) credit bureau :: ক্রেডিট ব্যুরো
(2) exchange bureau :: এক্সচেঞ্জ ব্যুরো
(3) public security bureau :: পাবলিক সিকিউরিটি ব্যুরো
(4) marriage bureau :: বিবাহ ব্যুরো
(5) travel bureau :: ভ্রমণ অফিস
(6) administration bureau :: প্রশাসন ব্যুরো
(7) information bureau :: তথ্য ব্যুরো
(8) bureau of finance :: ফাইনান্স ব্যুরো
1. dresser ::
2. agency ::
3. authority ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the Los Angeles Bureau
of Weights and Measures.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
...Better Business Bureau.
At $312,000, it's a steal.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Bangla Dictionary: bureau
Meaning and definitions of bureau, translation in Bangla
language for bureau with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bureau in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bureau'
What bureau means in Bangla, bureau meaning
in Bangla, bureau
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bureau in Bangla language.