গুচ্ছ, স্তবক, দল, আঁটি, গেঁড়ু, কান্দি, গুঁজ, গেঁড়ুয়া, গাঁটরি, তাড়া, দলা, পিণ্ড, বাণ্ডিল, গাঁইটে, গোছা, থোপ, গোছ, থোকা, থোক, তোড়া, থলো, থোপা
Noun(1) a grouping of a number of similar things(2) an informal body of friends(3) any collection in its entirety
Verb(1) form into a bunch(2) gather or cause to gather into a cluster
(1) he halted, forcing the rest of the field to bunch up behind him(2) He would rather get everybody involved, collect a bunch of steals and assists and then make the big plays down the stretch.(3) He's been writing steadily and has accumulated a bunch of fresh songs destined for his sophomore release next year.(4) The directors came in about five minutes before the callbacks were supposed to start, and then handed out a bunch of informational packets and stuff.(5) The heat this year won't have helped, not least because this is a hot and very crowded run at the best of times, with no escaping the sun or the other runners, who bunch up around you.(6) This comes at a time when a suitable location may have been found to bunch five phone masts together in Kew, stamping out the need to erect up to 15 transmitters at separate sites.(7) That's why, in the end, I'd say bring a bunch of your friends together for a party, drink a lot, and rent this film.(8) Rangers are a committed bunch but there is no substitute for playing and they are too shy on football activity in a club chasing the SHC as their priority.(9) If you get a bunch of women together they moan about these same things.(10) Katrina ordered some ham sandwich that, from the picture, was stacked with a whole bunch of meat.(11) the bluesy style that earned him a bunch of '70s hits(12) He sat up and stretched, slowly, feeling his sore muscles bunch .(13) The financing structure is not just a bunch of charitable institutions collecting donations and dispensing funds.(14) A bunch of multiple-choice questions were supposed to determine what our skills were and which fields we would be suited for.(15) By late April Mercury, Venus, Mars and Saturn will bunch up in the western sky just after sunset, with bright Jupiter close by.(16) I found some site that has collected a bunch of different texts that influenced Robert Anton Wilson.
(1) bunch of flowers :: ফুলের গুচ্ছ
(2) bunch of grapes :: আঙ্গুর গুচ্ছ
(3) a bunch of grapes :: আঙ্গুর একটি গুচ্ছ
(4) bunch of keys :: চাবি গুচ্ছ
(5) bunch of bananas :: কিছু সংখ্যক কলা
(6) bunch up :: গুচ্ছ আপ
(7) the pick of the bunch :: গুচ্ছ পিক
(8) bunch of fives :: ফাইভস গুচ্ছ
1. bouquet ::
2. cluster ::
3. group ::
4. an assortment of ::
6. crowd ::
7. lot ::
8. bundle ::
9. gather ::
10. cluster ::
11. bunch together ::
1. cavity ::
2. concave ::
3. concavity ::
গোলাকার ফাঁপা বস্তুর ভিতর
4. dent ::
5. depression ::
6. dint ::
7. hollow ::
8. indent ::
9. indentation ::
10. indenture ::
11. pit ::
12. recess ::
bunch, bunched, bunches, bunching, bunchy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Honestly, you wanna wrap tape around
a BUNCH of pipe fittings all afternoon?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Bunch of nances.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Well, a BUNCH of fake snakes
better not spring out of it,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Uh, we have a BUNCH of Bitcoin
on an old laptop,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
I can't believe I have to waste my time
babysitting a BUNCH of grad students...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
English to Bangla Dictionary: bunch
Meaning and definitions of bunch, translation in Bangla
language for bunch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bunch in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bunch'
What bunch means in Bangla, bunch meaning
in Bangla, bunch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bunch in Bangla language.