বিনিময়, আদান-প্রদান, অদলবদল, পণ্যবিনিময়, নিষ্ক্রয়, পরিবৃত্তি, পরিবর্ত, এত্তয়াজ, পরস্পর পদাদিবদল, ব্যতিহার, বাণিজ্যস্থান, বণিক্দিগের আড্ডা, পোদ্দারিবিনিময় করা, পণ্যবিনিময় করা, পরস্পর বিনিময় করা, বিনিময়ে চলা, বদল করা, অদলবদল করা
Noun(1) chemical process in which one atom or ion or group changes places with another(2) a mutual expression of views (especially an unpleasant one(3) the act of changing one thing for another thing(4) the act of giving something in return for something received(5) a workplace that serves as a telecommunications facility where lines from telephones can be connected together to permit communication(6) a workplace for buying and selling; open only to members(7) (sports(8) reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of money (especially the currencies of different countries(9) (10) (chess, or losing(11) (chess, usually on consecutive moves
Verb(1) give to, and receive from, one another(2) exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category(3) change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence(4) hand over one and receive another, approximately equivalent(5) put in the place of another; switch seemingly equivalent items(6) exchange a penalty for a less severe one
(1) After the exchange of rooks on the 20th move, the star player from Indian Airlines tried to gain control on white's kingside only to further weaken the b2 square.(2) opportunities for the exchange of information(3) Its aim is to develop standards for almost everything, to facilitate the international exchange of goods and services, and foster scientific research.(4) is a common statement heard among those who have recently returned from an exchange , only to realise that others are barely interested in hearing about their adventures.(5) The group, which consists of 5 teachers and 26 school children are on an exchange visit with Moylough Primary School.(6) Amateur radio enthusiasts around the globe were running into problems trying to exchange e-mail addresses due to the lack of a Morse character for the @ symbol.(7) Then after the brief exchange , the two office workers go their own ways, never to meet again.(8) A trained shop assistant shows the correct and perfectly acceptable way to exchange money at the till(9) In many cases, the exchange itself will take place over a Gigabit Ethernet switch operated by the exchange and will involve no circuit elements.(10) White's a bit tied up so Buckley anticipates Ba3 and prepares in the event of a Bishop exchange to bring his Rook into the action on c5 or a5.(11) Also, I once had a student give an expert a draw when he was up the exchange in the endgame.(12) Plans are also underway for an exchange visit from members of an orchestra in Prague in April.(13) The catch is that these Asian export giants like Japan and China can't afford to just liquidate their dollar-holdings and exchange them for euros.(14) In exchange , New York received pitcher Pedro Ramos.(15) an exchange visit to Germany(16) With LNP, the subscriber's telephone number identifies only the subscriber and not the exchange hosting that number.
(1) exchange rate :: বিনিময় হার
(2) stock exchange :: স্টক এক্সচেঞ্জ
(3) exchange student :: বিনিময় ছাত্র
(4) foreign exchange :: বৈদেশিক লেনদেন
(5) bill of exchange :: বিনিময় বিল
(6) currency exchange :: মুদ্রা বিনিময়
(7) in exchange :: বদলে
(8) rate of exchange :: বিনিময় হার
(9) money exchange :: অর্থ পরিবর্তন
(10) in exchange for :: পরিবর্তে
1. interchange ::
2. stock exchange ::
3. conversation ::
4. rally ::
5. telephone exchange ::
টেলিফোনের কেঁদ্রী দপ্তর
6. substitution ::
7. trade ::
8. substitute ::
9. change ::
10. commute ::
11. switch over ::
exchange, exchangeable, exchanged, exchanges, exchanging
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
At some point, we'll EXCHANGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
...in EXCHANGE for her silence
on the matter...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
We accept the EXCHANGE.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
I want light.
We'll make the EXCHANGE at eight a.m.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Offer her her life
in EXCHANGE for the throne.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Bangla Dictionary: exchange
Meaning and definitions of exchange, translation in Bangla
language for exchange with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of exchange in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'exchange'
What exchange means in Bangla, exchange meaning
in Bangla, exchange
definition, examples and pronunciation
of exchange in Bangla language.