সম্প্রচার, বেতারবার্তা, আকাশবাণী, বেতারে ঘোষণাসম্প্রচার করাবেতারে ঘেষণা করা, অবাধে এলোমেলোভাবে ছড়ান
Noun(1) message that is transmitted by radio or television(2) a radio or television show
Verb(1) broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television(2) sow over a wide area, especially by hand(3) cause to become widely known
(1) Apply the carbon in a band under the plants, rather than broadcast , so that only one-quarter to one-third of the 900 pounds is needed.(2) That's what KPIG has been doing since it became the first commercial radio station ever to broadcast on the Web.(3) With broadcast television, the relevant journalistic question is one of survival.(4) The military ceremony that followed was broadcast live on Spanish television.(5) The Town Report broadcast on Midlands Radio was another great development for Rosenallis last year.(6) don't broadcast it!(7) I just wanted to say I admire your work you're your professionalism that you bring to broadcast journalism.(8) Latin America's largest private university will also broadcast programmes via their internet site.(9) NASA Television will broadcast the event live, one day after the arrival of the Expedition 7 crew aboard the Station.(10) However, the grain is generally sown broadcast , the soil here being poorer, and the cost of labour high.(11) So you broadcast the live episode and then went immediately on to record the second?(12) the station broadcast his speech(13) Pregerminated seeds are broadcast by hand on the puddled soils, and some farms apply chemicals or natural herbs to control snails.(14) Nitrogen and potassium should not be placed in direct contact with the seed, but should be broadcast .(15) The seeds can also be broadcast in wide rows 8-10 inches apart.(16) Mr Allen, 52, was 17 and the second voice ever to broadcast on the station in 1969.
(1) to broadcast :: সম্প্রচার করতে
(2) live broadcast :: সরাসরি সম্প্রচার
(3) news broadcast :: সংবাদ সম্প্রচার
(4) broadcast message :: প্রচারিত বার্তা
(5) broadcast address :: সম্প্রচার ঠিকানা
(6) broadcast network :: ব্রডকাস্ট নেটওয়ার্ক
1. program ::
2. transmit ::
3. report ::
4. diffuse ::
broadcast, broadcaster, broadcasters, broadcasting, broadcasts
English to Bangla Dictionary: broadcast
Meaning and definitions of broadcast, translation in Bangla
language for broadcast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of broadcast in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'broadcast'
What broadcast means in Bangla, broadcast meaning
in Bangla, broadcast
definition, examples and pronunciation
of broadcast in Bangla language.