Noun(1) the quality of a substance that is able to rebound(2) a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards(3) rebounding from an impact (or series of impacts
Verb(1) spring back; spring away from an impact(2) hit something so that it bounces(3) move up and down repeatedly(4) come back after being refused(5) leap suddenly(6) refuse to accept and send back(7) eject from the premises
(1) If every time you bounce a check, it costs $35, it's going to cost you a lot.(2) Arthur was performed by the perennial Peter Pan of the company, Michael O'Hare, whose steps always have a bounce and energy about them.(3) Maybe the women wanted her to bounce the president out of the White House because he had been disloyal to her.(4) She felt some of the strength fade away from her legs, the bounce she tried to inject into her knees feeling slow and sluggish.(5) If you don't know how much money is in your account, you're much more likely to bounce a check.(6) There will be some low bounce , though not much help for the fast bowlers.(7) The regular pitches have cracked and produced uneven bounce .(8) he was admired for his ability to bounce back from injury(9) My curls were starting to lose their bounce , so I twisted my hair into a messy bun.(10) The equity market rose 30% from March last year - a bounce many small investors missed.(11) I walk downstairs with a little more bounce and more confidence than usual.(12) I remember how you used to bounce me on your knee(13) In essence, it is a style that suits good English-type pitches, where movement off the pitch is minimal and the bounce comfortable.(14) Your children will grow in a house of suspicion and you will never bounce them upon your knee without wondering if they might one day slip a sword between your ribs!(15) Then, with a bounce in her step that matched her head of curls, she came out of her office to announce that she was ready.(16) In France it is illegal to have an unauthorised overdraft - bounce a cheque twice and all your accounts in any French banks will be closed.
(1) bounce back :: ফিরে আসা
(2) bounce off :: বন্ধ বড়াই
(3) moon bounce :: চাঁদ বাউন্স
(4) bounce house :: বাউন্স ঘর
(5) bounce out :: আউট বড়াই
(6) bounce a ball :: একটি বল বাউন্স
(7) bounce a check :: একটি চেক বাউন্স
(8) bounce into :: মধ্যে বড়াই
1. rebound ::
2. vitality ::
5. bouncing ::
দম্ভ করে এমন
6. rebound ::
7. bound ::
8. ricochet ::
9. jounce ::
সহসা লাফাইয়া উঠা
1. employ ::
2. engage ::
3. hire ::
4. retain ::
bounce, bounced, bounces, bouncing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with my BOUNCE house guy
to get Wonder Woman?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
Bounce, little man.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
this one doesn't BOUNCE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Why do you BOUNCE
with your hands in the air like that?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Well, what are we waiting for?
Let's BOUNCE, bitches.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Bangla Dictionary: bounce
Meaning and definitions of bounce, translation in Bangla
language for bounce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bounce in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bounce'
What bounce means in Bangla, bounce meaning
in Bangla, bounce
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bounce in Bangla language.