উদ্গত, জন্মিত, প্রকৃতিগত, জাত, জন্মগত, জাতক, উপজাত, সঁজাত, সম্ভূত, উদ্ভূত, আবির্ভুত, উত্পন্ন, উন্মেষিত, প্রসূত, উদিত, নীত, উত্থিত, জন্ম দেত্তয়া, নিসর্গজ, প্রাকৃতিক, স্বভাবসিদ্ধ, জনিত
Noun(1) British nuclear physicist (born in Germany, 1882-1970
Verb(1) have(2) cause to be born(3) put up with something or somebody unpleasant(4) move while holding up or supporting(5) bring forth(6) take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person(7) contain or hold; have within(8) bring in(9) have on one's person(10) behave in a certain manner(11) have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices(12) support or hold in a certain manner(13) be pregnant with
Adjective(1) brought into existence(2) being talented through inherited qualities
(1) He thrived in the training and displayed the natural attributes of a born soldier.(2) Some babies are born with a squint or their eyes roll away from each other occasionally.(3) She was born with a rare birth defect that left her with a huge growth on her neck and has spent most of her early life in hospital.(4) In Thailand pregnant women eat bananas to ensure their baby is born with a cool temperature.(5) Hannah writes like a born novelist, with a calm, seductive style and an almost Chekovian vision of subtle humour and generosity.(6) After all, the organisation was born out of industrial struggles in the early 1980s.(7) The biggest fall in babies born to married couples has been in homes of about average income.(8) Although she was convinced early on that she was born to be an artist, she was rarely at ease with herself.(9) John was one of a family of five sons and one daughter born to proud parents Jack and Bridget.(10) Are you a born athlete?(11) The concept was born in early September, when Rick and Hood called Holdren to help write an impromptu play.(12) Of course new programme ideas are born out of old programme ideas.(13) t shows teachers how to create and deliver curriculum that helps all students become the motivated, successful natural learners they were born to be!(14) It is tempting to assume that a movement born in reaction to injustice must be just.(15) Sometimes clefts run in families and sometimes a baby is born with a cleft without anyone else in the family having one.(16) This new Islamist movement was born with the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979.
(1) to be born :: জন্মগ্রহণ করা
(2) be born :: জন্মগ্রহণ করা
(3) born in :: জন্মগ্রহণ করেন
(4) being born :: জন্ম হচ্ছে
(5) born out :: জন্ম
(6) born and bred :: জন্ম ও পুষ্ট
(7) native-born :: অধিবাসীসংক্রাঁত
(8) first-born :: প্রথম সন্তান
1. innate ::
2. natural ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
about a baby BORN
during the worst storm in living memory.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
BORN of a wife that I haven't seen
since our first night together.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
and let the man be BORN.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
But ironBORN that's what I was BORN to be.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
the Born Again Boat Ride.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: born
Meaning and definitions of born, translation in Bangla
language for born with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of born in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'born'
What born means in Bangla, born meaning
in Bangla, born
definition, examples and pronunciation
of born in Bangla language.