Noun(1) a discharge of lightning accompanied by thunder(2) a sliding bar in a breech-loading firearm that ejects an empty cartridge and replaces it and closes the breech(3) the part of a lock that is engaged or withdrawn with a key(4) the act of moving with great haste(5) a roll of cloth or wallpaper of a definite length(6) a screw that screws into a nut to form a fastener(7) a sudden abandonment (as from a political party
Verb(1) move or jump suddenly(2) secure or lock with a bolt(3) swallow hastily(4) run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along(5) leave suddenly and as if in a hurry(6) eat hastily without proper chewing(7) make or roll into bolts
Adverb(1) in a rigid manner(2) directly
(1) He reached through the hole in the door and slid the bolt on the inside.(2) In the longer sizes this bolt has two expansion clips, making it a good choice for medium strength rock.(3) If present, these weeds should be treated by mid-April, before weeds bolt .(4) Inserting the next magazine, I was confounded when the bolt merely slid over the top round.(5) They bolt quickly, flower and before you know it, they are setting seed.(6) Then he slid the bolt home, engaged the chamber by sliding a metal lever forward, and propped the weapon on the window ledge.(7) there's no need to bolt your food(8) Hot weather will cause the plants to bolt just like regular mustard.(9) Once Richard had been felled by a bolt from a crossbow, Philip began to enjoy success on the battlefield.(10) In a deadbolt lock, there is no spring mechanism - the turning cylinder slides the bolt forward and backward.(11) I edged out of the cell and slid the bolt in place, and made my way back to the ramp.(12) Use transplants in February for a quick crop of lettuce and broccoli before the weather heats up and the plants bolt .(13) Over the years I've learned to plant black radish after midsummer so it will not bolt to flower before forming a root.(14) Elaborate caliper rules were developed to measure cloth on the bolt , without unwinding it.(15) A bolt of lightning flashed across the horizon and lit the sky.(16) They replaced the missing bolt in the one rifle and supplied new magazines for the two Camp Reed guns.
(1) bolt cutter :: বল্টু কর্তনকারী
(2) a bolt from the blue :: বিনা মেঘে বজ্রপাত
(3) bolt of lightning :: বাজ বল্টু
(4) anchor bolt :: নোঙ্গর বল্টু
(5) bolt on :: উপর বল্টু
(6) to bolt :: বজ্রের প্রতি
(7) bolt nut :: বল্টু বাদাম
(8) bolt down :: নিচে বল্টু
(9) bolt upright :: ন্যায়পরায়ণ বল্টু
1. bar ::
2. rivet ::
3. arrow ::
4. flash ::
5. dash ::
6. roll ::
7. deadbolt ::
8. thunderbolt ::
9. lock ::
10. rivet ::
11. dash ::
12. gobble up ::
গোগ্রাসে খাওয়া আপ
13. gobble ::
14. make off ::
15. bolt out ::
bolt, bolted, bolting, bolts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The BOLT goes here.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
But happiness is a lightning BOLT.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
A BOLT in the heart buys it forever.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Bolt the door. Don't let anyone in.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
I killed my father, Tywin Lannister,
with a BOLT to the heart.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: bolt
Meaning and definitions of bolt, translation in Bangla
language for bolt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bolt in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bolt'
What bolt means in Bangla, bolt meaning
in Bangla, bolt
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bolt in Bangla language.