তিক্ত, তীব্র, বেদনাদায়ক, উগ্র, নির্মম, তীব্র ঝাল, কষ্টদায়ক, দ্বেষী, ঘৃণাজনিত, মর্মভেদী, তেতো, তেন্তো, দু:খজনক, দু:সহতিক্ত বস্তু, তিক্ত সুরাবিশেষ, তিক্ত বিয়ারবেদনাবহ
তিক্ততিক্তচরমভেঙ্গেতিক্ততাতিক্ত নাস্তোইকা শরাব
Noun(1) English term for a dry sharp-tasting ale with strong flavor of hops (usually on draft(2) the taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth(3) the property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
Verb(1) make bitter
Adjective(1) marked by strong resentment or cynicism(2) very difficult to accept or bear(3) harsh or corrosive in tone(4) expressive of severe grief or regret(5) proceeding from or exhibiting great hostility or animosity(6) causing a sharp and acrid taste experience(7) causing a sharply painful or stinging sensation; used especially of cold
Adverb(1) extremely and sharply
(1) From the very outset there was bitter conflict as to who exactly should be the beneficiaries of liberty, equality and fraternity.(2) Kensington High Street was less threatening to the plastic and I even had a decent pint of draught bitter at just a few pence more than I pay in the centre of York.(3) Linera nodded and sipped from her mug, a sweet and bitter taste greeted her lips.(4) It tasted sweet and bitter on his tongue at the same time and made him shiver slightly, unable to decide if he enjoyed the taste or not.(5) Those veterans had served in several conflicts including the bitter in-fighting of Algeria and the desert war in the Sahara.(6) American oak has too obvious a flavour and can impart bitter tastes, to cognac anyway, while Slovenian or ├ö├ç├┐Trieste oak├ö├ç├û can be too hard.(7) Typically, the opposing hardliners only strike a deal after a long and bitter conflict in which the terrible costs of continuing strife have been made unmistakably clear.(8) Its bitter yet somewhat sweet flavour just thrills my insides.(9) When the train rattled into the next station, an inspector ran into the carriage and tried to settle the bitter argument.(10) But I tell you this, when she recovers her senses, all Bacchus will give her is bitter tears for her reward.(11) Chamomile flower (Matricaria spp.) has a pleasantly bitter and sweet taste.(12) With his expert guidance, I achieved a personal best of not only drinking a pint of nasty nasty bitter quite rapidly, but doing so on a Tuesday.(13) I do like a few chunks of very dark, bitter chocolate, however, especially when paired with a suitable wine.(14) For dessert, I had a bitter chocolate soufflÔö£┬«, which was slit open at the table so that hot chocolate sauce could be poured inside it.(15) There had been two things that stunned him first: the bitter cold and the intense light coming from the sky.(16) The four men were members of a northside gang involved in a bitter feud between rival families.
(1) bitter end :: তিক্ত শেষ
(2) bitter gourd :: তিক্ত লাউ
(3) bitter taste :: তিক্ত স্বাদ
(4) bitter pill :: তিক্ত বড়ি
(5) bitter cold :: তিক্ত ঠান্ডা
(6) bitter melon :: করল্লা
(7) to the bitter end :: কষ্টের চরম সীমা পয্র্যন্ত
(8) bitter orange :: তিক্ত কমলা
(9) bitter lemon :: তেতো লেবু
(10) bitter almond :: তিক্ত বাদাম
1. sharp ::
2. resentful ::
3. painful ::
4. freezing ::
5. acrimonious ::
6. acerbic ::
7. biting ::
bitter, bitterer, bitterest, bitterly, bitterness, bitters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, not bad, not bad at all.
To be fair, a little BITTER.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
You can spend the rest of the day
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
He's a BITTER little man.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
angry little people.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
and I'm BITTER because my ex
got involved with my sister
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bangla Dictionary: bitter
Meaning and definitions of bitter, translation in Bangla
language for bitter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bitter in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bitter'
What bitter means in Bangla, bitter meaning
in Bangla, bitter
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bitter in Bangla language.