আরো ভালোভাবে, শ্রেষ্ঠতরউত্তম, উত্তমা, সেরা, চেয়ে ভালোউত্তম, কিছুর চেয়ে ভালো, কার চেয়ে ভালোযে বাজি ধরে, জুয়াড়ি, গুরুজনউন্নতিসাধন করা, উন্নতিলাভ করা, ছাপাইয়া যাত্তয়া
Noun(1) something superior in quality or condition or effect(2) someone who bets(3) a superior person having claim to precedence(4) the superior one of two alternatives
Verb(1) surpass in excellence(2) to make better(3) get better
Adjective(1) (comparative of `good', of the same class or set or kind(2) (comparative of `good'(3) (comparative and superlative of `well'(4) more than half(5) having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified(6) having the normally expected amount(7) morally admirable(8) deserving of esteem and respect(9) promoting or enhancing well-being(10) agreeable or pleasing(11) of moral excellence(12) having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude(13) thorough(14) with or in a close or intimate relationship(15) financially safe(16) most suitable or right for a particular purpose
Adverb(1) comparative of `well'; in a better or more excellent manner or more advantageously or attractively or to a greater degree etc.(2) from a position of superiority or authority(3) (often used as a combining form, `good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'(4) thoroughly or completely; fully; often used as a combining form(5) indicating high probability; in all likelihood(6) (used for emphasis or as an intensifier(7) to a suitable or appropriate extent or degree(8) favorably; with approval(9) to a great extent or degree, or substantially(10) with great or especially intimate knowledge(11) with prudence or propriety(12) with skill or in a pleasing manner(13) in a manner affording benefit or advantage(14) in financial comfort(15) without unusual distress or resentment; with good humor
(1) you certainly look better(2) he had a back complaint but he's better(3) The dumber android is the better , say experts.(4) They simply adapted to the conditions better and have now crept up on Ayr, who remain third and this season will go no higher.(5) Will he also explain how a fair tax burden delivers appropriate and better public services?(6) it looks better(7) Won't all of it be money that could be better spent fixing schools and hospitals instead?(8) She also says that where she is now is better because of recovery and rehabilitation facilities.(9) So we are getting better at it, but when someone comes after you, you have to go back at them.(10) she has a much better life now(11) Not a word about how we are going to better distribute the surplus water that the country already has.(12) But patient groups believe that the money could be better spent on nursing staff and cleaners.(13) I should have thought union time would be better spent fighting for better deals for those at the bottom of the tree.(14) Education brings about dialogue and hence the society could be changed for the better .(15) Now does that mean we all can't be a little better at what we do or be a little more responsible?(16) this is the way to better the lives of poor people
(1) well :: ভাল
(2) good :: ভাল
(3) get better :: আরও ভাল
(4) much better :: অনেক ভাল
(5) had better :: ভাল ছিল
(6) feel better :: ভাল লাগা
(7) better than :: এর চেয়ে ভাল
(8) better off :: অপেক্ষাকৃত সঙ্গতিসম্পন্ন
(9) even better :: আর ভালো
(10) getting better :: ভাল পেয়ে
(11) better late than never :: কখনও বেশী ভালো দেরী
(12) it is better :: এটা তুলনামূলক ভালো
1. superior ::
2. more advantageous ::
4. best ::
5. to a higher standard ::
একটি উচ্চ মান
6. more ::
7. more wisely ::
আরো বিজ্ঞতার সঙ্গে
8. best ::
9. surpass ::
10. improve ::
11. break ::
12. ameliorate ::
13. amend ::
14. bettor ::
যে বাজি ধরে
better, bettered, bettering, betterment, betters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can do BETTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
Let's apply the tourniquet BETTER, okay?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
Hey, BETTER you than me, buddy.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Sweet dreams, snot bag.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
I'm no BETTER off
than I was 10 years ago.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
English to Bangla Dictionary: better
Meaning and definitions of better, translation in Bangla
language for better with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of better in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'better'
What better means in Bangla, better meaning
in Bangla, better
definition, examples and pronunciation
of better in Bangla language.