পাশেকাছে, পার্শ্বে, নিকটে, বাহিরে, তুলনায়, দূরেপার্শ্বে, নিকটে, দূরে, বাহিরে, তুলনায়
Preposition(1) at the side of; next to.(2) in addition to; apart from.
(1) A few clothes lie folded on a chair, make-up spread on a table beside her computer.(2) he sat beside me in the front seat(3) Her husband, who was sitting beside her, sustained a whiplash injury and an injury to his shoulder.(4) Are there other writers beside you who have done this?(5) I gathered these two and headed over to the customer service counter to ask if there were any others beside the ones on the shelf.(6) Extra charges like snorkeling, canoeing and others beside the package rate are at the expense of the individual(7) Our community has Japanese, Vietnamese, Russian, Chinese and several others beside Mexicans.(8) She walked back to the trunk and took the photo out and placed it on the small table beside the bed.(9) beside Paula she always felt clumsy(10) beside Beth's idealism, my priorities looked shabby(11) She is so clever and intelligent, I look at her and think "Wow, I feel stupid beside her".(12) Don't feel ugly beside them, you're beautiful in a classy way.(13) I had my lunch sitting beside the war memorial cross in an almost grotto-like setting.(14) "If there are others beside me who are going through the same physical symptoms, the medical community has an obligation to help us."(15) She has four coordinators for the Web site, four other writers beside herself, several photographers and substantial technical assistance.(16) He placed it on the table beside the love seat she had chosen, and sat down next to her.
(1) beside that :: তদতিরিক্ত
(2) beside this :: এই পাশে
(3) beside the point :: বিন্দু পাশে
(4) stand beside :: পাশে দাঁড়াবে
(5) beside oneself :: নিজেকে পাশে
(6) be beside oneself :: আত্মহারা হত্তয়া
(7) beside himself :: নিজে পাশে
(8) put beside :: পাশে রাখবে
1. alongside ::
3. next to ::
4. parallel to ::
5. abreast of ::
6. at someone's elbow ::
কেউ এর কনুই এ
7. adjacent to ::
8. next door to ::
9. cheek by jowl with ::
11. abutting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Will you stand BESIDE me,
Ned and Alys?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
You would fight BESIDE him?
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
and you would stand BESIDE him.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Pull his bones down to your depths to rest
BESIDE his ancestors and his children.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Your enemy is BESIDE you.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bangla Dictionary: beside
Meaning and definitions of beside, translation in Bangla
language for beside with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beside in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'beside'
What beside means in Bangla, beside meaning
in Bangla, beside
definition, examples and pronunciation
of beside in Bangla language.