মণ্ডিত করা, অলঙ্কৃত করা, সুন্দর করা, সুন্দর রুপদান করা, সাজান, ভূষিত করা, সৌন্দর্য করা, সৌন্দর্যসাধন করা, সৌষ্ঠব বাড়ান, শোভা করা, শোভিত করা
Verb(1) make more beautiful(2) be beautiful to look at(3) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.
(1) Cosmetics companies pay a lot of attention to developing products to beautify eyes, such as mascara, eye shadow, eye liner and eyecare creams.(2) Regardless of what these paintings represent, they are almost always intended to beautify their site or the surrounding area.(3) Billions of rupiah have been spent to beautify the National Monument Park and improve sidewalks in the center of town.(4) While the cleanliness of the parks has been raised to the highest level for the Habba, special plants are being used to beautify the entrances and stage areas.(5) The Japanese donation will support a Kathmandu Metropolitan City project to improve the environment and beautify the site.(6) Beauty salons are polluting the water as they beautify people's appearance.(7) another initiative to beautify the environment(8) The hundreds of chemicals used by farmers to control pests, improve production and beautify fruit and vegetables leave residues that end up on our tables.(9) Other cities such as Kitwe, Ndola and Livingstone would automatically follow suit and subsequently also beautify their territories too.(10) He was angry over the idea of Vermont spending $50,000 on rock chipping to beautify a stone formation after a road was cut through it.(11) City folks are eagerly awaiting the proposed project to beautify the Putherikandam maidan adjacent to the Gandhi Park, which will add to the beauty of the Fort area.(12) For instance some people believe shoes and sandals remain unnoticed or that they are the last option required to beautify one's looks.(13) The British brought in gardeners from the Kew Gardens to help beautify the layout, and added the Glass House, based on the Crystal Palace, London.(14) Lawns, shrubs and decks require periodic treatment to beautify their appearance and enhance the beauty and value of your home.(15) The South Chennai Exnora had employed nine beach beautifiers to clean the beach every morning and night, he added.(16) Picturesque surroundings and marvellous weather provided the ideal setting in which to celebrate the beautification of the thirteen estates which took part in the competition.
(1) very beautiful :: খুব সুন্দর
(2) beautiful girl :: সুন্দরী তরুণী
(3) beautiful woman :: সুন্দরী নারী
(4) beautiful day :: সুন্দর দিন
(5) the most beautiful :: সবচেয়ে সুন্দর
(6) most beautiful :: সবচাইতে সুন্দর
(7) more beautiful :: আরো সুন্দর
(8) simply beautiful :: কেবল সুন্দর
(9) beautiful face :: সুন্দর মুখ
(10) beautiful picture :: সুন্দর ছবি
Tags for the entry 'beautify'
What beautify means in Bangla, beautify meaning
in Bangla, beautify
definition, examples and pronunciation
of beautify in Bangla language.