কলা, কলাগাছ, কদলী, কদলী বৃক্ষ, কদলী ফলকদলীবৃক্ষ, রম্ভা
Noun(1) any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits(2) elongated crescent-shaped yellow fruit with soft sweet flesh
(1) Now I have a pint of hot water with a touch of lemon, then two pieces of fruit like a banana and apple.(2) banana bread(3) He said when students are finished eating apples or bananas in the school they bring the cores and skins to the composter.(4) They also love ripe melons and bananas and grapes.(5) The banana plant is actually a giant weed of the tropical jungle that grows with incredible speed.(6) Here we have Enon, the band of guitarist/vocalist/keyboardist John Schmersal, former second banana in a little outfit called Brainiac.(7) The ceremony included the setting up of a very colourful tree - resembling a banana tree , which had a number of colourful dolls hanging from the leaves.(8) The dough is wrapped in the broad leaf of the banana plant , which is singed in boiling water and allowed to steam until cooked.(9) You will feel the warmth of the sunshine, the smell of the salty sea, blending and mixing with the fragrance of flowers and the essence of bananas and ripe fruit.(10) She's far better at a lead role like this than as a second banana , and that's probably the key to why So Close is such a good film.(11) In the cemetery complex, a banana tree stands, but it is not an ordinary banana tree .(12) You may also eat one or two pieces of fruit, such as bananas , cantaloupe or pears.(13) He also had a daytime series in the style of Dave Garroway, for whom he once worked as second banana and comedy relief.(14) Her eyes widened when she saw the bright orange pumpkins, the ripe yellow bananas , silks with colors that she had never before seen.(15) Pinzote, the stalk of the banana tree , was once dumped into Costa Rican rivers, but is now made into smooth, faintly speckled paper.(16) The place was bananas , whipping between techno, '90s dance, booty, drum & bass and of course Joe Jackson, while Luv continued to show how versatile he can be with a hard thumping acid jump-off.
(1) banana split :: কলার খোসা
(2) the banana :: কলা
(3) banana peel :: কলার খোসা
(4) banana bread :: কলা রুটি
(5) banana tree :: কলা গাছ
(6) banana leaf :: কলা পাতা
(7) banana skin :: কলার খোসায়
(8) fried banana :: ভাঁজা কলা
(9) banana hammock :: কলা বিছানাবিশেষ
(10) top banana :: শীর্ষ কলা
1. banana tree ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I guess you got here early to burn off
that BANANA bread I baked you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
Thirty-two-ounce BANANA smoothie,
16 ounce bladder.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Really? He doesn't put raisins
or BANANA slices or anything in it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
I'll be back before this BANANA hits
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
I'm not sure, but I think I'm about
to discover how the BANANA felt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
English to Bangla Dictionary: banana
Meaning and definitions of banana, translation in Bangla
language for banana with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of banana in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'banana'
What banana means in Bangla, banana meaning
in Bangla, banana
definition, examples and pronunciation
of banana in Bangla language.