স্নাতক, স্নাতক উপাধি, আইবুড়ো ছেলেকুমার, অবিবাহিত পুরুষ, অবিবাহিত ব্যক্তি, বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের স্নাতকোপাধিক
Noun(1) a man who has never been married(2) a knight of the lowest order; could display only a pennon
Verb(1) lead a bachelor's existence
(1) She graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in graphic design from the College of Saint Rose.(2) Adolescent males join a roaming bachelor herd and don't mate until they're anywhere from 15 to 20 years old.(3) The former air hostess claims she had been seeing the prince, who has a reputation as a confirmed bachelor , for five years.(4) He continued his studies, graduating with a bachelor of arts degree in piano performance from the University of Alaska-Fairbanks.(5) He earned three degrees at Harvard University: a bachelor 's in economics, an MBA, and a PhD in business economics.(6) The Teacher TRAC program allows students to complete a bachelor of arts degree in liberal studies and a teaching credential in four years.(7) John M. died a bachelor at the age of ninety in 1878 and was the last of those living who helped rebuild the town's church after a devastating fire in 1811.8(8) A lifelong bachelor , he devoted himself to the FBI.(9) Mitchell will graduate this spring from Tufts University with a bachelor 's degree in political science with a minor in economics.(10) it's just one room, a bachelor(11) I transferred from Vassar to Harvard University and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor of arts degree in economics.(12) A bachelor , he retired to a cottage in North Wales, but continued a close association with his older contemporaries in the West Midlands.(13) Mark is a confirmed bachelor(14) There comes a time in every dashing young bachelor 's life when it is only proper to settle down and start a family.(15) I recently graduated from the Florida International University with a bachelor 's degree in hotel management.(16) The stallions form bachelor groups with other stallions until they assume leadership of their own family, whereupon they attempt to keep other stallions away.
(1) bachelor degree :: স্নাতক ডিগ্রী
(2) bachelor party :: অবিবাহিতদের অনুষ্ঠান
(3) bachelor of science :: বিজ্ঞানে স্নাতক
(4) bachelor of arts :: কলা স্নাতক
(5) bachelor pad :: স্নাতক প্যাড
(6) bachelor girl :: অবিবাহিত মহিলা
(7) bachelor of laws :: আইনে স্নাতক
(8) confirmed bachelor :: নিশ্চিত অবিবাহিত পুরুষ
(9) old bachelor :: থুবড়া
1. unmarried man ::
bachelor, bachelorhood, bachelors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here's a picture of me receiving
my Bachelor of Science degree.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
No, just the BACHELOR party
I had planned.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
My lonesome BACHELOR days are over.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Yeah, no more carefree BACHELOR nights
for me and Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
Hmm, you watched The Bachelor a lot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
English to Bangla Dictionary: bachelor
Meaning and definitions of bachelor, translation in Bangla
language for bachelor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bachelor in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bachelor'
What bachelor means in Bangla, bachelor meaning
in Bangla, bachelor
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bachelor in Bangla language.