Verb(1) stay clear from; keep away from; keep out of the way of someone or something(2) prevent the occurrence of; prevent from happening(3) refrain from doing something(4) refrain from certain foods or beverages(5) declare invalid
(1) Travel directly to the meeting venue and avoid any contact with susceptible animals and agricultural land.(2) We sprinted toward the massive building trying to avoid anyone that we may have met.(3) It was a lighter matter to interfere with freedom of contract and avoid covenants under seal.(4) you have to avoid being biased(5) The league also implemented a deterrent to avoid excessive use of instant replay.(6) he wants to avoid any trouble(7) There may well be something about me in person that leaves people cold and wanting to avoid me.(8) Limited tickets available so book early to avoid disappointment.(9) We introduced ourselves as refugees from Pakistan, to avoid excessive attention.(10) What is the best method for those who wish to avoid excessive sun exposure and dairy sources of vitamin D?(11) No doubt patients will avoid the place too if they have the choice.(12) Since I'm going to NYC a few days after writing this, we can certainly avoid those places.(13) avoid excessive exposure to the sun(14) he managed to avoid offending anyone(15) Fruit flavor is related to the amount of foliage on the plants, so avoid excessive pruning for best results.(16) to avoid confrontation
(1) to avoid :: এড়ানোর জন্য
(2) in order to avoid :: এড়ানোর জন্য
(3) avoid doing :: করছেন এড়াতে
(4) can't avoid :: এড়াতে পারে না
(5) avoid each other :: একে অপরের এড়াতে
(6) avoid certain food :: নির্দিষ্ট খাবার এড়িয়ে চলুন
1. keep away from ::
2. evade ::
3. dodge ::
4. shun ::
5. refrain from ::
থেকে বিরত থাকুন
6. forefend ::
7. keep off ::
কাছে না আসা
8. nullify ::
avoid, avoidable, avoidance, avoided, avoiding, avoids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Avoid the presumption
of the Terran sensory input paradigm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
- She just wanted to AVOID a scene with him.
- So we get to have a scene with him?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
that to AVOID the whole plan
going down the toilet,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
perhaps our last chance,
to AVOID carnage.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
I'll AVOID talking
to our friends entirely
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: avoid
Meaning and definitions of avoid, translation in Bangla
language for avoid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of avoid in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'avoid'
What avoid means in Bangla, avoid meaning
in Bangla, avoid
definition, examples and pronunciation
of avoid in Bangla language.