ডাঁটা, বৃক্ষের কাণ্ড, দণ্ড, কর্ণান্তর, বোঁটাথামান দেত্তয়া, বাধা দেত্তয়া, বাঁধ দেত্তয়াগাছের কাণ্ড, ফুল, লম্বা ডাঁটা, বৃন্ত
Noun(1) (linguistics(2) a slender or elongated structure that supports a plant or fungus or a plant part or plant organ(3) cylinder forming a long narrow part of something(4) the tube of a tobacco pipe(5) front part of a vessel or aircraft(6) a turn made in skiing; the back of one ski is forced outward and the other ski is brought parallel to it
Verb(1) grow out of, have roots in, originate in(2) cause to point inward(3) stop the flow of a liquid(4) remove the stem from
(1) These will be carried on two cargo decks designed for roll-on, roll-off cargo handling through the stem .(2) The female Thrypticus deposits an egg in a water-hyacinth petiole - the stalk that attaches the leaf to the stem .(3) The university has said any problems stem from a lack of Government funding.(4) Basically, it is mainly pace and turbulence that determines whether a traditional stick or a wire stem is used.(5) The band's origins stem from Edwards wanting to create a big band to perform improvised or free music, which is still anchored in some way, by a structure.(6) So a team from the dock came on-board and inspected the ship, stem to stern.(7) In a second position of the valve stem , the amount of aerosol disposed in the metering chamber is released.(8) if the wind will only freshen a little, we shall be able to stem the first of the flood(9) Like all grasses, sugar cane has a jointed stem , and its leaves and branches come from the shoots at each joint.(10) her fingers tightened on the stem of her glass(11) Using acrylic paint and glass medium, paint a pattern along the stem and base of the glass and let it dry well before using.(12) From stem to stern, your ship will be held together by a thick cable woven from the most tenacious strands of grass we can find.(13) This is a scientific term derived by making an English plural from octopod, which is the bare stem of the Greek word, not its singular.(14) However, it sounds like the valve stem is worn and needs to be replaced.(15) The radiation of birds from the theropod stem may be an example of this sort of thing.(16) an attempt to stem the rising tide of unemployment
(1) stem cell :: স্টেম সেল
(2) stem from :: থেকে ডাঁটা
(3) stem and leaf :: কান্ড এবং পাতা
(4) main stem :: প্রধান ষ্টীম
(5) drill stem :: ড্রিল স্টেম
(6) stem the tide :: জোয়ার ডাঁটা
(7) from stem to stern :: আগপাশতলা
1. stalk ::
2. theme ::
3. shank ::
4. stem turn ::
5. fore ::
6. staunch ::
7. stanch ::
stem, stemless, stems, stemware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You said they were raising money
for STEM cell research.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
We will rip her out root and STEM.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Agh! Cherry STEM. Cherry STEM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
and wish to reestablish
the mutual benefits that STEM
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
"Refuse and your house
will be destroyed, root and STEM."
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: stem
Meaning and definitions of stem, translation in Bengali language for stem with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of stem in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "stem"
What stem means in Bengali, stem meaning
in Bengali, stem definition, examples and pronunciation
of stem in Bengali language.