আকর্ষণীয়, আকর্ষক, আকর্ষণপূর্ণ, আকর্ষিক, চিত্তগ্র্রাহী, চটকদার, কম্র, প্রলুব্ধ করে এমন, জবর, মনোহরচিত্তাকর্ষক, আকর্ষণীয়
Adjective(1) pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm(2) having power to arouse interest(3) having the properties of a magnet; the ability to draw or pull
(1) For I suddenly seem to be encountering a new generation of stunningly attractive women in their fifties.(2) He would like more time with his attractive , attentive wife, and, adoring, aging mother.(3) Himalayan balsam's pink flowers are an attractive sight on the river's edge but it is a menace that needs to be stopped in its tracks.(4) For years, studies have confirmed that attractive people get all the breaks.(5) He added that many of the paintings had not been auctioned before, which made them particularly attractive to collectors.(6) The older sections of these Andalusian villages are built in an attractive style.(7) how to make yourself more attractive(8) It is not easy to deform a solid because of the strong attractive forces within the structure.(9) Apart from the attractive flowers, these plants also have good foliage, many with silver markings and spots.(10) a sexually attractive man(11) A cool drink and a hot flannel welcome us on arrival and flowers greet us in our spacious and attractive bedroom.(12) Both these factors account for the popular demand for these attractive flowers.(13) The shop was full of attractive men buying Valentine's cards for their gorgeous women.(14) an economically attractive proposal(15) He seems to think we had a more attractive society before the 1960's.(16) This is an attractive but short-range force that acts between molecules.
(1) very attractive :: খুবই আকর্ষণীয়
(2) attractive girl :: আকর্ষণীয় মেয়ে
(3) not attractive :: আকর্ষণীয় না
(4) attractive woman :: আকর্ষণীয় নারী
(5) attractive force :: আকর্ষণীয় বল
(6) sexually attractive :: যৌন আকর্ষণীয়
(7) be attractive :: মনোহর হত্তয়া
1. appealing ::
2. inviting ::
3. tempting ::
4. irresistible ::
5. agreeable ::
6. pleasing ::
7. interesting ::
1. repugnant ::
2. repulsive ::
3. revolting ::
attractive, attractively, attractiveness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's a sexually ATTRACTIVE
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
I'm not saying
you don't have ATTRACTIVE qualities.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Well, he is much more ATTRACTIVE
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
Not an ATTRACTIVE quality
in a woman, Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
by talking to
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: attractive
Meaning and definitions of attractive, translation in Bangla
language for attractive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of attractive in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'attractive'
What attractive means in Bangla, attractive meaning
in Bangla, attractive
definition, examples and pronunciation
of attractive in Bangla language.