কৃত্রিম, নকল, শিল্পজাত, ঝুটা, মনুষ্যনির্মিত, অর্জিত, অপ্রাকৃত, বানান, আরোপিত
Adjective(1) contrived by art rather than nature(2) artificially formal(3) not arising from natural growth or characterized by vital processes
(1) A quick smile works sometimes, but it feels a bit artificial .(2) Natural and artificial light is reflected from the polished and honed surfaces of the stone clad interior.(3) Her brother's worried eyes gazed into her and she felt like the most artificial person on earth.(4) A rich collection of dried flowers from Nagaland is available for those who are interested in artificial and plastic flowers.(5) In the developed world, people devote considerably more time to artificial rather than real relationships.(6) We had chosen real hair rather than artificial as although more expensive it definitely looks better.(7) The artificial light regimen followed natural conditions, and fish were fed once a day with fresh black mussel meat.(8) I have seen a few people who sound horribly artificial on the phone.(9) Their smiles aren't real, they are artificial , paid for by him.(10) Sometimes the salad is kept in plastic bags where bugs incubate under artificial supermarket display lights.(11) Mizu was still wearing that artificial smile until we deposited our bus tokens and found ourselves a seat.(12) It's filled with artificial people, with solemn, fake smiles, empty eyes, and briefcases.(13) But we do have to answer the question, what do we do when other countries seek an artificial advantage?(14) Above all, 82 accident victims need artificial hands and 91 others artificial limbs for survival.(15) Through the use of large glazed areas and reflectors, the best use is made of natural light and less artificial light is needed.(16) There are many kinds of smiles, such as sarcastic, artificial or diplomatic smiles.
(1) artificial intelligence :: কৃত্রিম বুদ্ধিমত্তা
(2) artificial insemination :: কৃত্রিম প্রজনন
(3) artificial leather :: কৃত্রিম চামড়া
(4) artificial respiration :: কৃত্রিম শ্বাস
(5) artificial grass :: কৃত্রিম ঘাস
(6) artificial sweetener :: কৃত্রিম উৎকোচ
(7) artificial limb :: কৃত্রিম অঙ্গ
(8) artificial flower :: কৃত্রিম ফুল
(9) artificial lake :: কৃত্রিম হ্রদ
(10) artificial light :: কৃত্রিম আলো
1. synthetic ::
2. insincere ::
3. hokey ::
4. unreal ::
1. artless ::
2. genuine ::
3. natural ::
4. spontaneous ::
5. unaffected ::
6. unfeigned ::
artificial, artificiality, artificially
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...an ARTIFICIAL intelligence you created
that's taking over the earth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Well, I understand there are
several types of ARTIFICIAL women.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
The Japanese, they're doing some
wonderful work with ARTIFICIAL intelligence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
JOY: Even though his memories
of his family are ARTIFICIAL,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
...an ARTIFICIAL computer intelligence...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: artificial
Meaning and definitions of artificial, translation in Bangla
language for artificial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of artificial in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'artificial'
What artificial means in Bangla, artificial meaning
in Bangla, artificial
definition, examples and pronunciation
of artificial in Bangla language.