লাগান, আবেদন করা, চালা, অবলম্বন করা, উমেদার হত্তয়া, সংশ্লিষ্ট করা, সংযুক্ত করা, রত করান, ব্রতী করান, প্রাসঙ্গিক হত্তয়া, সুপ্রযুক্ত হত্তয়া, স্থাপন করা, চালনা করা, দরখাস্ত করা, উপযোগী হত্তয়া, আরোপ করা, মনোনিবেশ করা, প্রয়োগ করাপ্রয়োগ করা, নিয়োগ বা মনোনিবেশ করা, উপযোগী হওয়া, প্রাসঙ্গিক হওয়া
Verb(1) put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose(2) be pertinent or relevant or applicable(3) ask (for something(4) apply to a surface(5) be applicable to; as to an analysis(6) give or convey physically(7) avail oneself to(8) ensure observance of laws and rules(9) refer (a word or name(10) apply oneself to
(1) Parliament intended that the authorisation of relevant acts was to apply to existing demonstrations.(2) The electorate can apply to cast their vote at elections and the Government is now considering options to expand the scheme.(3) She has contacted the Charity Commission to apply to be a registered charity.(4) The Government allowed immigrants who had applied for asylum before that date to apply for work.(5) In exceptional circumstances a child can instruct a solicitor to apply to the Court for the right to see their family, including their brothers or sisters.(6) Any volunteers who help gather signatures must be registered voters and must apply to volunteer.(7) to apply for a grant(8) you need to apply to the local authorities for a grant(9) The practitioner's feet are used to apply pressure along the recipient's back, arms and legs.(10) Clean both surfaces and apply a light coating of grease upon reassembly.(11) I decided not to apply to vote in the recent election.(12) the offer does not apply to unionized workers(13) Accelerated procedure is intended to apply to claims which are certified.(14) Due to the crackdown on money laundering, stringent rules now apply to banks when customers do business involving even small sums of money.(15) In that case the petitioning creditor had agreed to apply to withdraw the petition on terms that the debtor paid off the petition debt by instalments.(16) He said he had applied for an advertised post, failed to get the job but had then been contacted later on and invited to apply for a different post.
(1) apply for :: আবেদন
(2) apply to :: আবেদন করতে
(3) to apply :: আবেদন করতে
(4) apply for a job :: চাকরির জন্য আবেদন
(5) does not apply :: প্রযোজ্য নয়
(6) apply on :: আবেদন
(7) apply to customs :: শুল্ক ক্ষেত্রে প্রযোজ্য
(8) apply for a passport :: পাসপোর্টের জন্য আবেদন
(9) apply pressure :: চাপ প্রয়োগ
(10) apply for a loan :: একটি ঋণ জন্য আবেদন
2. be relevant ::
4. exert ::
5. use ::
6. hold ::
7. enforce ::
8. lend oneself ::
9. give ::
applies, apply, applying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
General Order 104, Section A
does not APPLY in this situation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
- Hm. What's that piece of tape?
- That one doesn't APPLY to you. You sit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
No. I mean, I'll APPLY,
but I'm not gonna stoop to playing politics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
then APPLY a medicinal ointment
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
If she doesn't think
that we should APPLY for this patent,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
English to Bangla Dictionary: apply
Meaning and definitions of apply, translation in Bangla
language for apply with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apply in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'apply'
What apply means in Bangla, apply meaning
in Bangla, apply
definition, examples and pronunciation
of apply in Bangla language.