কৈফিয়ত দেত্তয়া, সদু:খে অপরাধ স্বীকার করাদুঃখ প্রকাশ বা ক্ষমাপ্রার্থনা করা
- ক্ষমাপ্রার্থীদুঃখ প্রকাশক্ষমা চাইলেনক্ষমা চেয়ে
Verb(1) acknowledge faults or shortcomings or failing(2) defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
(1) we apologize to him for our error(2) We will apologize to those customers affected and regret this mistake.(3) I informed him that I had come back to apologize for the wrong I had done, if he would permit me to do so.(4) I must apologize for disturbing you like this(5) He had taken a huge leap, seeking her out to apologize to her and admit that he had been wrong.(6) We deeply regret our misguided support and apologize for our previous email.(7) We deeply regret that this ad ran and we apologize if some individuals have been offended by its content.(8) His staff are striving to find a form of words to allow him to express his regret without officially apologising for the debacle.(9) At this point the first woman went beetroot red and began apologizing and stuttering something about not meaning any offence.(10) The family regrets and apologizes for the omission in the previous obituary.(11) The webmaster was apologising to his readers for having printed wrong information.(12) This from a man who can't apologise for the big stuff he has got horribly wrong.(13) He apologised to the victims who were injured, and regretted the consequences of his actions.(14) It says even more when he apologizes to people whom he hasn't wronged, and doesn't apologize to those whom he has.(15) If I scold her for something, most of the time she genuinely apologizes .(16) No one is charged, no one is apologizing and no one is certain what happens next.
(1) apologize to :: ক্ষমাপ্রার্থী
2. express regret ::
দুঃখ প্রকাশ করা
3. be apologetic ::
4. make an apology ::
5. ask forgiveness ::
6. ask for pardon ::
ক্ষমা জন্য অনুরোধ
7. eat one's words ::
হীনভাবে নিজের ভুল স্বীকার করা
8. eat humble pie ::
নিজের মানহানি করা
apologize, apologized, apologizes, apologizing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- No, no. No need to APOLOGIZE.
- Excuse me, can I say something?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
If you APOLOGIZE for that comment,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
- Sorry, I was gonna tell you.
- No, you don't have to APOLOGIZE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
That is true. I suppose
I should APOLOGIZE again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
- Get them down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: apologize
Meaning and definitions of apologize, translation in Bengali language for apologize with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of apologize in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "apologize"
What apologize means in Bengali, apologize meaning in Bengali, apologize definition, examples and pronunciation of apologize in Bengali language.