ইতিমধ্যে, ই, ইহার আগেই, ইত:পূর্বে, ইতোমধ্যেএরই মধ্যে, ইতিপূর্বে, নির্দিষ্ট সময়ের আগে, এত শীঘ্র, এত তাড়াতাড়ি, এখনই
Adverb(1) prior to a specified or implied time
(1) already it was past four o' clock(2) Workers have been offered a hefty redundancy package as part of a deal already on the table.(3) After all, it isn't nice for them to have to enter the real world in early life already in debt.(4) What we have done in the past has already proved successful at Rennes and at Lyon.(5) There is no point bringing more laws in when we are so soft with the laws we already have.(6) We can add these to the displays we already have and hopefully answer a few questions.(7) Rerina folded the clothes that were already done earlier and set them on the side.(8) Other deals that are already in the public arena are also picking up steam again.(9) we're already late(10) there's already a lot of trouble in that area(11) The midwife told me that my babe had already chosen her name and I will soon know what it is.(12) at 31, he already suffers from arthritis(13) I've been paid already(14) Her father is Italian and she can already say a number of words in both Italian and English.(15) The snow whipped past my already red nose, and I looked around for a place for warmth.(16) That trust was repaid with an offer no different from those which had already been refused.
(1) already paid :: ইতোমধ্যে পরিশোধিত
(2) already finished :: ইতিমধ্যে সমাপ্ত
1. after ::
2. later ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- How are we gonna stop that?
- Shot 20 arrows in him ALREADY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Nah, I've ALREADY
seen someone cry today.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
I mean, me and Anu ALREADY know
so much about each other.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Come on, ALREADY.
Come on. Be cool.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
My son ALREADY has
his name, but I'll try your summerwine.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: already
Meaning and definitions of already, translation in Bengali language for already with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of already in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "already"
What already means in Bengali, already meaning
in Bengali, already definition, examples and pronunciation
of already in Bengali language.