হস্তান্তর করিয়া দেত্তয়া
উদাসীন, বিচ্ছিন্ন বা শত্রুভাবাপন্ন করে তোলা, বিচ্ছেদ বা বিভেদ সৃষ্টি করা, দূরে সরিয়ে দেওয়া, ঘুরিয়ে দেওয়াস্বভাববহিভুত করা, পর করিয়া দেত্তয়া, পরক করিয়া দেত্তয়া, পরস্ব করিয়া দেত্তয়া, হস্তান্তর করিয়া দেত্তয়া, বিরোধী করিয়া দেত্তয়া
স্বভাববহিভুত করাবিচ্ছিন্নস্বভাববহিভুত করাবিচ্ছিন্নতাবাদী
Verb(1) arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness(2) transfer property or ownership(3) make withdrawn or isolated or emotionally dissociated
(1) After all, would it make sense - basic commercial sense - for a channel to alienate its main audience by taking a hostile attitude at a time of national crisis?(2) It's here where Oldham's audience is forced to decide whether or not this whole project is just an elaborate joke to frustrate and alienate his fans.(3) an urban environment which would alienate its inhabitants(4) The roots of this tragic blindness must lie in capitalism's ability to alienate people from their environment for if people knew what they were doing to the land, they would change their ways.(5) It is typical of Keegan not to wish to alienate people who are hoping to arrange an ecologically sound disposal of their mortal remains upon their own flowerbeds.(6) The experience will drive him away from his deaf parents and alienate him from an unsympathetic hearing world(7) the association does not wish to alienate its members(8) they defended the Masai against attempts to alienate their land(9) The danger, of course, is that this unfamiliar discourse can alienate the candidate from other members of the search committee.(10) Ever since the 1290 statute it has been a principle of the law that generally an estate owner should have a free and unfettered power to alienate his property.(11) The ultimate purpose of the acquisitions is to enable the Territory to validly alienate Crown land in the manner that is stated in the notices of proposed acquisition.(12) He has continually ├ö├ç├┐put himself about├ö├ç├û in a way which is bound to alienate colleagues and antagonise the general public.(13) Aside from stretching the limits of plausibility, these actions only serve to frustrate us and alienate us from the characters.(14) In this, as in other matters, he has been going out of his way not to alienate the party, members of which hold key posts in his cabinet.(15) I choose to be loyal to my values and to alienate my team members.(16) I didn't exercise that option, because I didn't want to alienate my fellow directors and counselors by appearing insubordinate.
(1) resident alien :: আবাসিক পরক
(2) illegal alien :: অবৈধ পরক
(3) alien registration :: পরক নিবন্ধন
(4) alien abduction :: ভিনগ্রহী অপহরণ
(5) alien resident :: পরক বাসিন্দা
(6) alien registration card :: পরক রেজিস্ট্রেশন কার্ড
(7) space alien :: স্পেস অ্যালাইন
(8) alien to :: থেকে পরক
(9) alien culture :: পরক সংস্কৃতি
Tags for the entry 'alienate'
What alienate means in Bangla, alienate meaning
in Bangla, alienate
definition, examples and pronunciation
of alienate in Bangla language.