নিষ্কাশন, নির্যাস, নিষ্কর্ষণ, উত্পাটন, বংশ, কুলউৎপাটন
Noun(1) the process of obtaining something from a mixture or compound by chemical or physical or mechanical means(2) properties attributable to your ancestry(3) the action of taking out something (especially using effort or force
(1) a dental extraction(2) mineral extraction(3) Joseph Mercedes, a young man of Spanish extraction , from San Diego, Cal., is the latest claimant of unusual psychic powers.(4) The workers of Chinese extraction started dominating the dyeing department.(5) In the future, they ruled, the Portuguese or Spanish extraction of the candidate must be clear beyond any doubt.(6) a worker of Polish extraction(7) The Lucchesi family, of Italian extraction , have lived for many years in Dundalk.(8) When I commenced practice in Erris it was expected of doctors to undertake dental extractions and veterinary surgery.(9) Following digestion, each sample was purified with two phenol extractions and a single chloroform extraction.(10) New South Wales put a cap in place in 1993 for its water entitlements, its water extractions .(11) This I learnt doing thousands of venom extractions .(12) Individuals should attempt to avoid tooth extractions and other major dental work while on the drugs.(13) So they explained to us and we developed some very little gestures and then we developed some extractions of those gestures.(14) If the problem is severe, you might opt for a professional back facial, with deep cleaning and extractions done by a dermatologist or aesthetician.(15) A critical challenge to the success of the insertions and extractions was the constant rotation of the supporting units.(16) Volunteer dental surgeons are undertaking checkups, fillings, extractions and teeth cleaning.
(1) feature extraction :: বৈশিষ্ট্য নিষ্কাশন
(2) tooth extraction :: দাঁত নিষ্কাশন
(3) solvent extraction :: দ্রাবক নিষ্কাশন
(4) oil extraction :: তেল নিষ্কাশন
1. removal ::
3. descent ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
she's either at
an EXTRACTION point by now
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
fit comfortably in my mouth
without need of EXTRACTION,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
To get it out,
it makes the EXTRACTION easier.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: extraction
Meaning and definitions of extraction, translation in Bangla
language for extraction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of extraction in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'extraction'
What extraction means in Bangla, extraction meaning
in Bangla, extraction
definition, examples and pronunciation
of extraction in Bangla language.