Noun(1) the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something(2) something acquired(3) the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge(4) an ability that has been acquired by training
(1) This may or may not result in more rapid acquisition of English communication skills for ELL students.(2) There is a strong possibility of an acquisition when the takeover bar expires in October 2003.(3) On this first acquisition of business assets for treasury shares, it is clear that a prospectus was required.(4) Farmers are concerned that land acquisition on small holdings will reduce the value of their farms.(5) There are opportunities team building, leadership and skill acquisition .(6) London-based CIT specialises in property acquisition , asset management and development.(7) The director said compulsory purchase did not mean confiscation but acquisition at market value.(8) These weaknesses more times than not are simply additional knowledge and skill acquisition .(9) Even fans of its stock don't think the acquisition will improve the insurer's profitability any time soon.(10) Although the aircraft will need a complete restoration, it is a very prized acquisition for the museum.(11) Rather the employment is part of skill acquisition and should be regarded as a training initiative.(12) Is there anything a CEO can do to prevent a calamity in making an acquisition ?(13) It also reveals that a number of early skills reliably predict reading acquisition long before school entry.(14) There had also been a trend of acquisition by people cashing-in on the high value of their homes.(15) In certain circumstances, it can also be used to facilitate a management buyout or acquisition .(16) western culture places a high value on material acquisition
(1) data acquisition :: তথ্য অর্জন
(2) language acquisition :: ভাষা অর্জন
(3) acquisition cost :: অধিগ্রহণ খরচ
(4) land acquisition :: জমি অধিগ্রহণ
(5) knowledge acquisition :: জ্ঞান অর্জন
(6) new acquisition :: নতুন অধিগ্রহণ
1. purchase ::
3. learning ::
4. accomplishment ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...long predates your ACQUISITION
of the time machine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Bangla Dictionary: acquisition
Meaning and definitions of acquisition, translation in Bangla
language for acquisition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of acquisition in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'acquisition'
What acquisition means in Bangla, acquisition meaning
in Bangla, acquisition
definition, examples and pronunciation
of acquisition in Bangla language.