যোদ্ধা, সৈন্য, যুদ্ধে নিযুক্ত ব্যক্তিসৈনিক, সাহসী ব্যক্তি
Noun(1) someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
(1) This warrior hero was ideally suited to the cinematic portrayal of the prototype Fuhrer figure.(2) The concept of nobility demanded that a warrior would defend his honour, and that of his family, sword in hand.(3) when you return to downward dog after the first round, add warrior poses I and II(4) Bushido, the code of the samurai warrior , was the creed of the Japanese soldiers.(5) Maeve of Connacht was a warrior queen(6) the warrior heroes of ancient Greece(7) She's a fighter, a warrior , as much as any man - and she does have something to fight for.(8) I really love the warrior pose ├ö├ç├Âit makes me feel centred and strong(9) The kings would go out surrounded by leopards and legions of warriors .(10) These boats were protected by two hundred mounted warriors on each side of the river.(11) They accept the fact that they signed up to be warriors, and warriors fight, and often die fighting.(12) Pre-Christian warriors hoped to meet a quick, short death, hopefully heroically in battle.(13) The only people who had to abide by any duty of standing with their lord were the warriors as can be seen by the account of the Battle of Maldon.(14) Is there some cost to us of turning our warriors and soldiers into peacekeepers?(15) The only hindrance being the armour and the shields that warriors of the period carried.(16) High-status warriors , nobles, and priests ate the flesh of those sacrificed.
(1) brave warrior :: সাহসী যোদ্ধা
(2) weekend warrior :: সপ্তাহান্তে যোদ্ধা
(3) great warrior :: মহান যোদ্ধা
(4) shadow warrior :: ছায়া যোদ্ধা
1. fighter ::
2. soldier ::
3. serviceman ::
4. combatant ::
5. mercenary ::
1. civilian ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you knew him.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
A real WARRIOR with proper training.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
- What's going on?
- Guess what? I'm a level-three WARRIOR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
- Father, Smith, Warrior...
- Father, Smith, Warrior...
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
But I have been
a WARRIOR all my life.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: warrior
Meaning and definitions of warrior, translation in Bengali language for warrior with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of warrior in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "warrior"
What warrior means in Bengali, warrior meaning in Bengali, warrior definition, examples and pronunciation of warrior in Bengali language.