খেলনা, ক্রীড়নক, তুচ্ছ বস্তুক্ষুদ্র, খেলনাসংক্রান্তহেলাফেলা করা, খেলা করাক্রীড়া করা, অকিঞ্চিৎকর বস্তু, তুচ্ছ জিনিস, আমোদ, তামাশা
Noun(1) an artifact designed to be played with(2) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier(3) a device regarded as providing amusement(4) a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size(5) any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
Verb(1) behave carelessly or indifferently(2) manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination(3) engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously
(1) as the courses came and went, she could only toy with her food(2) a toy car(3) Slot machines are, in many respects, the toy adults never had before.(4) I start to toy around with the edge of his blanket.(5) Another example are some toy dogs which were bred to be a warning signals of invasion.(6) Some of the clothes on the hooks in the hallway were not mine; a child's toys, a few toy cars, stood in the corner.(7) He was judged against a flat-coated retriever, a giant schnauzer, an Old English sheepdog, a wire fox terrier, a saluki hound and Pekingese toy dog.(8) The latest sad news is that their tiny toy poodle has disappeared.(9) My ex-girlfriend had an apricot toy poodle and it was the best damned dog I've ever met.(10) So, after eating in the kitchen, I let my small toy poodle dog into the house, from the garage.(11) Just this past month Fifi, her fluffy white toy poodle passed away and the void is painful.(12) A final thought made him drop the chair back onto four legs, stand up and toy nervously with the inkwell.(13) The toy is modelled on the pint-sized singer, even down to her famous bottom.(14) a toy poodle(15) in 1914 the car was still a rich man's toy(16) I'm pretty sure when I was small, we had a toy - doll, car, train, whatever - and pretended it was what we wanted it to be.
(1) toy store :: খেলনার দোকান
(2) toy car :: খেলনা গাড়ী
(3) toy soldier :: খেলনা সৈনিক
(4) toy shop :: খেলনা দোকান
(5) boy toy :: ছেলে খেলনা
(6) stuffed toy :: খেলনা খেলনা
(7) plush toy :: প্লাশটিক খেলনা
(8) toy bear :: খেলনা ভালুক
(9) soft toy :: নরম খেলনা
(10) toy train :: খেলনা ট্রেন
1. model ::
2. miniature ::
3. plaything ::
4. toy dog ::
5. miniature ::
6. fiddle ::
7. play ::
tod, toy, toyed, toying, toys
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I opened your TOY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
...at the hands of Wolowitz, Koothrappali
and your furry little boy TOY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
lost touch with you guys
after I became boy TOY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Let's forget the TOY thing, okay?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
I haven't cried like this
since Toy Story 3.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Bengali Dictionary: toy
Meaning and definitions of toy, translation in Bengali language for toy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of toy in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "toy"
What toy means in Bengali, toy meaning in Bengali, toy definition, examples and pronunciation of toy in Bengali language.