দিকে, অভিমুখে, কাছাকাছি, বরাবর, প্রবণ হইয়া, সহায়করূপে, প্রায়, জন্য, সাহায্যকল্পে, ঝোঁকেঠিক পূর্বে, প্রায়, সম্বন্ধে
Preposition(1) in the direction of.(2) as regards; in relation to.(3) contributing to the cost of (something).
Adjective(1) going on; in progress.
(1) Brett discusses his anger toward the world in general after his mother's death.(2) One of the most important steps toward achieving this goal is eliminating the gender pay gap.(3) Think of prosecutorial budget-sharing as an interim goal toward still greater freedom.(4) I looked over my shoulder as we walked toward the shore, but I couldn't see my father.(5) His sister, he said, also was working the course and was contributing her earnings toward the rifle.(6) As it is officially under the State Secretariat, its content is often regarded as biased toward the government.(7) Areas designed to give employees relief from their workspaces can go a long way toward achieving that goal.(8) He told me about his feelings toward his mom's death, and I talked to him about my finals.(9) None of this can have warmed London's heart toward intellectuals, real or fraudulent.(10) She walked away from me toward the direction of her locker, and I was left on my own to search for my math class.(11) As he turned to walk back toward me, I could see little droplets of drool forming at the corner of his mouth.(12) Mungo uses the language of commerce to convey his utmost tenderness toward Betty.(13) I walked off toward the direction of the house silently, not giving him a second glance.(14) We wish to thank several individuals who have contributed toward the completion of this research.(15) By trial and error, I moved toward achieving my goals, and you can do the same.(16) The man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her.
(1) trend toward :: দিকে প্রবণতা
(2) move toward :: দিকে অগ্রসর
(3) turn toward :: দিকে মোড়
(4) lean toward :: দিকে চর্বিহীন
(5) go toward :: অভিমুখে যাও
(6) head toward :: সামনের দিকে
(7) run toward :: কাছে দৌড়াবেন
1. in the direction of ::
2. just before ::
3. with regard to ::
4. as a contribution to ::
একটি অবদান হিসেবে
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She got like that TOWARD the... end.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
You untie your shoelace
and you head TOWARD the restaurant.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
and TOWARD the sound
of these scissors.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
TOWARD each other would
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Because we don't have latent
homosexual feelings TOWARD one another.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
English to Bengali Dictionary: toward
Meaning and definitions of toward, translation in Bengali language for toward with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of toward in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "toward"
What toward means in Bengali, toward meaning in Bengali, toward definition, examples and pronunciation of toward in Bengali language.