অনুষ্ঠান, ক্রিয়া, ব্যাপার, শিষ্টাচার-বিধি, বাহ্য লৌকিকতাআচার, সংস্কার
Noun(1) a formal event performed on a special occasion(2) any activity that is performed in an especially solemn elaborate or formal way(3) the proper or conventional behavior on some solemn occasion
(1) When the religious ceremony was over a firing party of seven fired three volleys of shots into the air.(2) The saint's day is celebrated by a fiesta that includes a religious ceremony .(3) Not so long ago a new train service was inaugurated with due pomp and ceremony .(4) The heart-rending event was recalled at the awards ceremony held in Dublin Castle.(5) The children are dressed in black smocks with white collars and taken to school with pomp and ceremony .(6) The celebrations start with a religious ceremony during which the army flags are blessed.(7) Accordingly, he received Mr. Scott with great ceremony , and insisted upon himself leading his horse to the stable.(8) Monday saw a ceremony to celebrate the achievements of sports people in the area.(9) Jewish boys are circumcised eight days after birth in a religious ceremony called a bris.(10) Why devote so much pomp and ceremony to someone who lived such a long and full life and died peacefully?(11) It could be viewed as old-style, Communist pomp and ceremony aimed at boosting the morale and devotion of the people.(12) The magnificent pomp and ceremony of Royal occasions remains a rich symbol of Britain's great history.(13) Young volunteers from across Greater Manchester have had their achievements celebrated at an awards ceremony .(14) The advent of the Empire brought the return of a full-blown court with all its pomp and ceremony .(15) We had so much pomp and ceremony , and everyone was part of it.(16) Everything else is carried out with pomp and ceremony by the deferential, impeccably mannered, staff.
(1) wedding ceremony :: বিয়ের অনুষ্ঠান
(2) opening ceremony :: উদ্বোধনী অনুষ্ঠান
(3) graduation ceremony :: স্নাতক সমাবর্তন
(4) award ceremony :: পুরষ্কার বিতরণী অনুষ্ঠান
(5) marriage ceremony :: বিয়ের অনুষ্ঠান
(6) tea ceremony :: চা অনুষ্ঠান
(7) awards ceremony :: পুরস্কার অনুষ্ঠান
(8) master of ceremony :: অনুষ্ঠানের মাস্টার
(9) funeral ceremony :: অন্ত্যেষ্টিক্রিয়া অনুষ্ঠান
(10) religious ceremony :: ধর্মীয় অনুষ্ঠান
1. ritual ::
2. pomp ::
3. ceremonial ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're committed to each other. We're happy.
A CEREMONY isn't gonna change anything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
I'm sorry if this stuff is gonna make
the CEREMONY awkward.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Shouldn't I see it for the first
time at the Nobel CEREMONY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
...inform the Lords of the Vale
about the CEREMONY?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
Okay, getting to
the CEREMONY on time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
English to Bangla Dictionary: ceremony
Meaning and definitions of ceremony, translation in Bangla
language for ceremony with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ceremony in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'ceremony'
What ceremony means in Bangla, ceremony meaning
in Bangla, ceremony
definition, examples and pronunciation
of ceremony in Bangla language.