প্রতিসাম্য, ভারসাম্য, সামঁজস্য, অঙ্গসৌষ্ঠব
Noun(1) (mathematics(2) balance among the parts of something(3) (physics
(1) the overall symmetry makes the poem pleasant to the ear(2) In other words, these projects are distinctive for not following the classic paradigm of symmetry between object of study or topic, fieldwork, and written product.(3) 6.3 m high shells will be built out of lightweight blocks up to third floor level and juxtaposed with each other in rotational symmetry .(4) I'm talking about classical proportions, perfect symmetry and ideal conditioning.(5) An out-of-court settlement cannot be one-sided; it must be based on parity, equity and symmetry , on the principle of give-and-take by both parties.(6) But there is also a curious symmetry between opponents of the death penalty, and opponents of euthanasia and living wills.(7) a lack of symmetry between men and women(8) He examined the three dimensional figures obtained by rotating a regular polygon about an axis of symmetry .(9) I note as well that although there is overlap between the prior beneficial owners, and the present beneficial owners, there is no exact symmetry .(10) In snowflakes there is always this hexagonal, six-fold symmetry ; that's because of the properties of water molecules.(11) Zygomorphic flowers are monosymmetric having a single line of symmetry .(12) It's also the antithesis of a well-tailored suit, where you're looking for symmetry , flowing lines, and the ability to draw your attention to the face.(13) Admire its graceful entryway and its classic sense of proportion and symmetry .(14) LAC Martin said the competition was judged on symmetry , proportion and balance - whether the body is balanced top to bottom and side to side.(15) There is also a certain symmetry between the two species, for the adherents of a politicised religion, like soldiers in an army, are in a permanent state of combat and vigilance.(16) It's also a tidy world, with a degree of moral symmetry between the past and the present.
(1) line of symmetry :: প্রতিসাম্য লাইন
(2) axis of symmetry :: প্রতিসাম্য অক্ষ
(3) radial symmetry :: রশ্মীয় প্রতিসাম্য
(4) bilateral symmetry :: দ্বিপাক্ষিক প্রতিসাম্য
1. regularity ::
2. proportion ::
3. correspondence ::
1. disproportion ::
2. disunity ::
3. imbalance ::
asymmetries, asymmetry, symmetries, symmetry
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She has the SYMMETRY and low body fat
that Western culture deems desirable.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
of the fundamental nature
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Did you enjoy the footnote where
I illustrate mirror SYMMETRY by likening it...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
a beautiful SYMMETRY to it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
we conceptualize SYMMETRY and
aSYMMETRY have been invaluable.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: symmetry
Meaning and definitions of symmetry, translation in Bengali language for symmetry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of symmetry in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "symmetry"
What symmetry means in Bengali, symmetry meaning in Bengali, symmetry definition, examples and pronunciation of symmetry in Bengali language.