পরিমণ্ডল, বলয়, কর্মক্ষেত্র, এলাকা, বর্তুল, ঘট, মণ্ডল, গগনমণ্ডল, সমাজের অংশ, কাহারও পারিপার্শ্বিক অবস্থা, গোলক, গোলকাকার বস্তুনিরেট গোলক
Noun(1) a particular environment or walk of life(2) any spherically shaped artifact(3) the geographical area in which one nation is very influential(4) a particular aspect of life or activity(5) a solid figure bounded by a spherical surface (including the space it encloses(6) a three-dimensional closed surface such that every point on the surface is equidistant from the center(7) the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
(1) The humans in the painting reveal the geometric shapes, volume in sphere , oval, cylinder or ellipses.(2) He then merely raised his hands above his head and ancient phrases started to escape from his lips as a black sphere of nothingness started to appear between his palms.(3) With the birth of trade unionism, women became important in the economic sphere , although the male-dominated society did not accept women as political equals.(4) The symbol of the sun and moon lay embossed on the frontal bind, the lunar sphere overtaking the sun in wars of dark and light.(5) In other areas of the public sphere , most people are in favour of an egalitarian system, even if it's slower.(6) Anyway, the large sphere is the planet, obviously.(7) A new logo was also designed for the Airport, consisting of a bird in flight, silhouetted against a sphere or the earth's globe.(8) his new wife's skill in the domestic sphere(9) Planets float about the sphere as satellites, the bright sun rakes across its surface, and you want to move under it and explore the space beneath this levitating orb.(10) The sphere looked much like a dark crystal ball with swirling colors, all dark shades, mixing and moving inside.(11) At this stage, the blastula is in the form of a hollow sphere with radial symmetry.(12) When all are on it, the whale creates a bubble-like sphere around it.(13) The black sphere was getting bigger every nanosecond.(14) political reforms to match those in the economic sphere(15) In the economic sphere , Cuba has promoted Internet development in areas that can generate hard currency and shore up the regime economically.(16) Few of us had emerged so far into the public sphere of largely male activity that the guys had actually noticed the shift.
(1) sphere of influence :: প্রভাব গোলক
(2) hollow sphere :: ফাঁপা গোলক
(3) the sphere :: গোলক
(4) armillary sphere :: armillary গোলক
(5) celestial sphere :: জ্যোতিষ্কমণ্ডল
1. globe ::
2. area ::
3. domain ::
4. sector ::
5. orbit ::
6. sphere of influence ::
7. vault of heaven ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
This SPHERE is actually a cosmopolitan. Heh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: sphere
Meaning and definitions of sphere, translation in Bengali language for sphere with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sphere in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "sphere"
What sphere means in Bengali, sphere meaning
in Bengali, sphere definition, examples and pronunciation
of sphere in Bengali language.