শুনা, কথা শুনা, শ্রবণ করা, কর্ণপাত করা, শোনামন দিয়ে শোনা, কোনো প্রস্তাবে কান দেওয়া
Verb(1) hear with intention(2) listen and pay attention(3) pay close attention to; give heed to
(1) listen here, have some sense!(2) Patients will even be able to order a film to watch, or an audio book to listen to, both from their beds.(3) A cursory listen reveals that the first version closely resembles Nashville's, from a musical standpoint.(4) The UK must realise that real consultation requires them to listen to me and take my advice.(5) He knows he is right and so feels no need to listen to advice that goes against his conviction.(6) He is an experienced town clerk and we would obviously listen to the advice that he gives.(7) I listen to the sounds of the radiators ticking as the central heating comes on.(8) Just one listen to this album will blow away all your blues.(9) They want to tell us all what we can and cannot watch, read, listen to or think about.(10) listen, I've got an idea(11) listen, I've had an idea(12) But before we go to break, take a listen to this sound that's being played in the courtroom.(13) I wish they'd just put up a transcript, but for those of you with broadband it's well worth a listen .(14) Nevertheless, there are undoubtedly some hidden gems which make this set worth the listen .(15) Every few minutes he would stop and listen to what sounds there were in these quiet highland woods.(16) To watch and listen to these young boys and girls who were so obviously enjoying what they were doing was great.
(1) listen to music :: গান শোনো
(2) listen to :: শোনা
(3) listen to the radio :: রেডিও শোন
(4) listen carefully :: মনোযোগ সহকারে শুন
(5) listen again :: আবার শোন
(6) listen in :: বেতারবার্তা শ্রবণ করা
(7) listen for :: শোনার জন্য
(8) listen attentively :: উত্কর্ণ হত্তয়া
(9) listen out :: শোন
(10) listen out for :: আউট শুনতে
1. hear ::
2. pay attention to ::
3. mind ::
1. ignore ::
listen, listenable, listened, listener, listeners, listening, listens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have a secret
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
or "Listen here, see?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do know
what is best for you, so LISTEN."
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Listen, my cousins from Fort Lauderdale
are flying in to meet you...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Bangla Dictionary: listen
Meaning and definitions of listen, translation in Bangla
language for listen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of listen in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'listen'
What listen means in Bangla, listen meaning
in Bangla, listen
definition, examples and pronunciation
of listen in Bangla language.