অনুরূপ, সদৃশ, অভিন্ন, এমন, একরকম, শামিল, উপম, এইরুপ, অভিরুপ, বরাবর, তাদৃশ, এইসা, স্বরুপ, অভেদ, নির্বিশেষ, অনুকারী, সম্পূর্ণ সদৃশ, প্রতিরুপ, এক, অনুযায়ী, অনুসরণকারিণী, অনুসরণকারী, অনুবাদীসমান
Adjective(1) marked by correspondence or resemblance(2) having the same or similar characteristics(3) resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination(4) (of words(5) capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability
(1) And the government will also aim to save a similar figure over the previous two years.(2) similar triangles(3) In a recent study of this mutant, results very similar to those of Smith et al. were obtained.(4) he and his father are similar in personality(5) This is because when it's canned, these fats are reduced to levels similar to white fish.(6) gardening tools and other such similar products(7) in a similar situation(8) we're all of a similar age(9) When the ratio is 1 then the similar triangles become congruent triangles (same shape and size).(10) it was similar to being drunk(11) Obviously, this was a sterner test but the essence of golf required was very similar to those courses.(12) This wide sweeping course is one of the newest on the circuit, and is very similar to Las Vegas and Michigan.(13) For example, both wings of a bird must be very similar in size and shape if it is to be able to fly satisfactorily.(14) You will note that this list is very similar to the likely 18 centres that Turkey would need to win.(15) the two situations are similar(16) people with similar problems
(1) similar to :: অনুরূপ, একই, সমতুল্য
(2) very similar :: অনেকটাই একই রকম
(3) something similar :: কিছু সাদৃশ্য
(4) in a similar way :: একই ভাবে
(5) similar tastes :: রুচির
(6) similar things :: অনুরূপ কিছু
(7) be similar :: অনুযায়ী হত্তয়া
(8) be similar to :: অনুরূপ হতে
(9) similar to this :: এই অনুরূপ
1. alike ::
2. comparable ::
3. interchangeable ::
4. like ::
1. different ::
2. dissimilar ::
3. diverse ::
4. unlike ::
similar, similarities, similarity, similarly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They are quite SIMILAR...
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Your defensiveness may indicate
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
from how an A.I. can be SIMILAR
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
...exploring a planet SIMILAR to Earth
in the 1500s.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Does she work
in a SIMILAR field to you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: similar
Meaning and definitions of similar, translation in Bengali language for similar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of similar in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "similar"
What similar means in Bengali, similar meaning in Bengali, similar definition, examples and pronunciation of similar in Bengali language.