সেলুন, সলূন্সুসজ্জিত প্রদর্শনীকক্ষ
Noun(1) a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter(2) tavern consisting of a building with a bar and public rooms; often provides light meals(3) a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors
(1) a billiard saloon(2) a four-door saloon(3) The National Railway Museum's current royal collection includes Queen Victoria's last service saloon and a royal carriage withdrawn from service in 1977.(4) It was from here that they were to travel in a saloon carriage provided by the Midland Railway Company to Galway.(5) Tom O'Shea built a house, billiard saloon and dining room next to it and Bill Lucy opened a blacksmith shop.(6) The dining saloon ran the full width of the ship, and seemed even longer.(7) It's a real four-seater saloon car with serious pace when you need it, rather than a supercar draped in a saloon 's body.(8) This morning, Cyzarine and Zoya went to a religious service in the dining saloon .(9) While the five-door hatchback is expected to be the best seller in Europe, the four-door saloon is also predicted to sell well on the Continent.(10) It also has two great restaurants, the Burra Inn housed in a former barber shop and billiard saloon , and Nick's, which serves up a selection of Italian, German and Swiss foods.(11) When his knees were stiff with cold, he stepped into a saloon and drank a glass of whiskey, then at a general store purchased a pair of scissors.(12) a dining saloon(13) And so it was that Laurie ended up in a saloon , drinking beer with the rest of the guys.(14) It is available as a five-door hatchback and a four-door saloon .(15) It was quite luxurious - lounge and dining saloon , deck - tourists, and how!(16) It's neither a saloon , hatchback, MPV nor an estate - it is a premium vehicle that defies a label, but is a mixture of all the above.
(1) saloon car :: ঢাকা দেত্তয়া মোটরগাড়ি
(2) beauty saloon :: সৌন্দর্য সেলুন
(3) ice-cream saloon :: আইসক্রীম সেলুন
(4) hairdressing saloon :: কবরী সেলুন
1. barroom ::
2. sedan ::
3. taphouse ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think I'll just go
in this SALOON
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
English to Bengali Dictionary: saloon
Meaning and definitions of saloon, translation in Bengali language for saloon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of saloon in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "saloon"
What saloon means in Bengali, saloon meaning in Bengali, saloon definition, examples and pronunciation of saloon in Bengali language.