পৃথক, বিশিষ্টব্যক্তিগত, স্বতন্ত্র, একক, বিশেষ, প্রাতিস্বিক, পৃথগাত্মা, বৈশিষ্ট্যমূলকব্যক্তি, জন, বেটা, লোক
স্বতন্ত্রব্যক্তিতাবাদেরস্বতন্ত্রস্বতন্ত্র বৈশিষ্ট্যে মণ্ডিত করাস্বতন্ত্রভাবেব্যক্তি
Noun(1) a human being(2) a single organism
Adjective(1) being or characteristic of a single thing or person(2) separate and distinct from others of the same kind(3) characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing(4) concerning one person exclusively
(1) it's up to the individual student(2) Bad manners are the outward sign of a seriously selfish individual .(3) Look out for his book, as his very individual writing style and story telling is brilliant.(4) Plants often fertilize themselves to at least some extent, so polyploid species can arise from a single individual .(5) I prefer things that are individual with a really interesting design aesthetic.(6) But in a family of 12 children there was not all that much time for her mother to give individual care to any one child.(7) York was once renowned for its individual shops selling unusual merchandise, that is what the visitors expect.(8) It's a great showcase of local talent and the perfect place to pick up an unusual and individual Christmas gift.(9) But why a separate outfit when individual companies already have quality departments?(10) However, all models will have their own individual body styles and dynamic characteristics.(11) Serve the ingredients in individual dishes alongside each other.(12) Couples therapy can also be separate but integrated into individual therapies for depression.(13) There was little variation, right down to the brand of the individual servings of jam.(14) When the incredibly fresh dish arrived, I deduced that it must be mashed on the fly in individual portions.(15) A song, by its very definition, implies a single individual giving voice to either emotion or narrative by means of melody.(16) With longer projects it is also productive to work on individual scenes separately rather than the whole movie at once.
(1) individual sport :: ব্যাক্তিগত খেলা
(2) private individual :: একান্ত ব্যক্তিগত
(3) individual freedom :: ব্যক্তি স্বাধীনতা
(4) individual character :: পৃথক চরিত্র
(5) individual entrepreneur :: পৃথক উদ্যোক্তা
(6) individual word :: পৃথক শব্দ
(7) individual income tax :: পৃথক আয়কর
(8) individual event :: পৃথক ঘটনা
(9) individual liberty :: ব্যক্তি স্বাধীনতা
(10) individual plant :: পৃথক উদ্ভিদ
1. single ::
2. characteristic ::
3. private ::
4. person ::
5. individualist ::
6. soul ::
1. general ::
2. generic ::
3. popular ::
4. public ::
5. universal ::
individual, individualist, individualists, individualization, individually, individuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...in which the aging INDIVIDUAL
mourns the loss...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
With this particular INDIVIDUAL,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
...you wouldn't have
transported the INDIVIDUAL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
In a Venn diagram,
that would be an INDIVIDUAL located...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
...the three of us now get INDIVIDUAL shelves
and the door becomes communal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
English to Bangla Dictionary: individual
Meaning and definitions of individual, translation in Bangla
language for individual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of individual in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'individual'
What individual means in Bangla, individual meaning
in Bangla, individual
definition, examples and pronunciation
of individual in Bangla language.