নামমাত্র, নামিক, নামেমাত্র, নামে, অত্যল্প, নামসংক্রান্ত, নামপদসংক্রান্ত, ঔপাধিক, নামত, নামানুযায়ী, বিশেষ্যমূলক, তথাকথিতবিশেষ্য পদসম্বন্ধীয়, বিশেষ্য পদসদৃশ
Noun(1) a phrase that can function as the subject or object of a verb
Adjective(1) relating to or constituting or bearing or giving a name(2) insignificantly small; a matter of form only (`tokenish' is informal(3) pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun(4) of, relating to, or characteristic of an amount that is not adjusted for inflation(5) named; bearing the name of a specific person(6) existing in name only, or titular
(1) In 1822, assisted by the British, he sent an expedition to Mombasa, whose rulers, the Mazrui family, owed him nominal allegiance, but who were seeking independence.(2) First, check that your name is on the nominal roll.(3) There are then individuals for whom religion plays only a nominal role in constructing a sense of self and of group membership.(4) All of these are nominal dimensions and we have to remember that there are always some tolerance spreads in brass.(5) The dollar amounts are nominal , but inflation is low here.(6) The detailed breakdown of the force contained in a nominal roll for 1882 clearly shows the change that had taken place.(7) The local jeweler will do it either free or for a nominal charge while you wait.(8) Using the Friction Loss Chart as described above, the minimum nominal size of the main line is 3/4 inch.(9) The government plays a nominal role in dictating policy because it cannot monitor local fisheries or enforce fisheries regulations.(10) One tends to think of participants in a process as nominal entities designated by noun phrases.(11) Whilst he is the nominal main character, it is in fact on Mrs Loyer on whom the play depends.(12) Even the introduction of the mildest sanction - a nominal , barely enforced fine - seems to persuade citizens to turn out.(13) Already ├ö├ç├┐wage slaves├ö├ç├û, they will increasingly sacrifice their nominal freedom for state controls that guarantee social security and pagan hedonism.(14) Right now, though the intelligence director has nominal authority, the Pentagon largely controls the budgets and personnel of these two crucial spy agencies.(15) Our guides will be available at a nominal charge fixed beforehand.(16) We agree that the road runs straight as it passes through the scene and has a nominal width of around 6 metres.
(1) nominal value :: নামমাত্র মূল্য
(2) nominal fee :: নামমাত্র ফি
(3) nominal scale :: নূন্যতম মাপ
(4) nominal price :: নামমাত্র মূল্য
(5) nominal rate :: নামমাত্র হার
(6) nominal ledger :: নামমাত্র খাতা
(7) nominal wage :: নামমাত্র মজুরি
1. in name only ::
2. token ::
3. titular ::
4. nominative ::
5. noun phrase ::
1. big ::
2. consequential ::
3. considerable ::
4. important ::
5. material ::
6. significant ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The system's NOMINAL.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: nominal
Meaning and definitions of nominal, translation in Bengali language for nominal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nominal in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nominal"
What nominal means in Bengali, nominal meaning in Bengali, nominal definition, examples and pronunciation of nominal in Bengali language.