ব্যথা, পেন, ব্যাথা, কষ্ট, বেদনা, শাস্তি, ক্লেশ, পীড়া, মানসিক যন্ত্রণা, শারীরিক যন্ত্রণা, তকলিফ, আর্তি, আয়াস, শূল, কামড়, শূলানি, দৈহিক বেদনা, মর্মযন্ত্রণা, ক্ষোভব্যথা করা, ক্ষুব্ধ করা, যন্ত্রণা দেত্তয়া, বেদনা দেত্তয়া, ব্যথিত করা, ব্যথা দেত্তয়া, কষ্ট দেত্তয়াপ্রসব বেদনা, দৈহিক যাতনা
Noun(1) a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder(2) emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid(3) a somatic sensation of acute discomfort(4) a bothersome annoying person(5) something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness
Verb(1) cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed(2) cause emotional anguish or make miserable
(1) mental pain(2) Some of the people in the elders' ward are obviously in physical pain .(3) She was in constant pain and her physical movements were restricted.(4) Since being refused compensation Rosie has appealed and applied for a payment based on the family's pain and suffering.(5) are you in pain?(6) The family is in pain or in distress, and the therapist is called upon to help them and to find a way out of their dilemma.(7) We are not saying that feelings of sadness and pain over the loss of life is inappropriate.(8) But he has been left in agonising pain with serious injuries to his back, head and legs.(9) For example, I was in a great deal of confusion, distress and pain over the weekend.(10) This vandalism has caused much distress and pain to the families of those whose graves were destroyed.(11) I was so used to emotional pain right now that I hadn't known physical pain could be just as bad.(12) She added as an ex-nurse she believed it was hard to find the cause of pain or injury without an examination.(13) sometimes my right hand would pain(14) The accident dissolved my life into illness, weakness, pain and exhaustion, cold and hunger.(15) But forcing everyone to take part in research would bring substantial pain and distress for some people.(16) the pain of loss
(1) no pain no gain :: কোন ব্যথা কোন লাভ
(2) no pain :: কোন কষ্ট নেই
(3) back pain :: পিঠে ব্যাথা
(4) chest pain :: বুক ব্যাথা
(5) in pain :: কষ্টে
(6) pain of love :: প্রেমের ব্যথা
(7) pain in the ass :: গাধা ব্যথা
(8) abdominal pain :: পেটের ব্যথা
(9) pain in the neck :: ঘাড় ব্যথা
(10) sharp pain :: তীব্র ব্যাথা
1. suffering ::
2. ache ::
3. sorrow ::
4. care ::
6. nuisance ::
7. painful sensation ::
9. annoyance ::
10. hurt ::
11. sadden ::
12. ail ::
1. negligence ::
pain, pained, painful, paining, painless
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Save yourself some PAIN, girl.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
I’m talking about the PAIN,
the PAIN we’re causing you.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
How is the PAIN, my lord?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
I'm a PAIN in the ass, too!
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
English to Bangla Dictionary: pain
Meaning and definitions of pain, translation in Bangla
language for pain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pain in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pain'
What pain means in Bangla, pain meaning
in Bangla, pain
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pain in Bangla language.