ভদ্রমহিলা, স্ত্রী, ললনা, ঠান, পত্নী, দেবী, সম্ভ্রান্তা মহিলা, গৃহকত্র্রীপ্রেমিকা, মহিলা, গৃহিণী, সম্ভ্রান্ত মহিলা, কত্রী
- ভদ্রমহিলামহিলাআর্যাভদ্রমহিলার উপাধিভদ্রমহিলা
Noun(1) a polite name for any woman(2) a woman of refinement(3) a woman of the peerage in Britain
(1) She's the most wonderful, intelligent person and a real lady , which is hard to find in showbusiness.(2) I'm sorry, lady, but you have the wrong number(3) ├ö├ç├┐I'm so sorry, my lady ,├ö├ç├û a servant girl said breathlessly, diving in front of her and scooping up the hen easily in her arms.(4) Her voice held no hint of surprise, and mother, always the lady , acted as if the Prince suddenly showing up at her doorstep was not an inconvenience.(5) It was the lady of the house, standing at the window, towelling herself down after a bath, completely oblivious to the testosterone fuelled turmoil she was about to cause down below.(6) The waitress spoke a bit of English; the lady at the bar spoke more proficiently.(7) Charney glanced up when the older lady spoke to her.(8) his wife was a real lady, with such nice manners(9) Kate was warm and kind and funny in the shocking kind of way only a real lady can manage.(10) Of a quiet, kind and inoffensive disposition, she was a real lady .(11) The time of day was passed in a friendly enough manner although we did find the lady of the house yelling at her dogs all day somewhat worse than the dogs actually barking!(12) a lady doctor(13) I was very lucky the other day to engage in conversation with a lady doctor who impressed me as one of the most fascinating people I have ever met.(14) the vice president and his lady(15) Just think: you'll share a common interest with your lady .(16) As a child we may have learned that it is not polite for a lady to express anger, or that it is a sign of weakness to cry in public, or that men should enjoy physical contact sports and so on.
(1) old lady :: বৃদ্ধ মহিলা
(2) young lady :: তরুণী
(3) my lady :: আমার সহধর্মীনী
(4) first lady :: প্রথম মহিলা
(5) office lady :: চাকুরীজীবী মহিলা
(6) cleaning lady :: পরিস্কারক মহিলা
(7) my good lady :: আমার ভাল ভদ্রমহিলা
(8) little lady :: সামান্য ভদ্রমহিলা
(9) leading lady :: নেতৃস্থানীয় ভদ্রমহিলা
(10) lady-killer :: কলির কেষ্ট
1. woman ::
2. noblewoman ::
অভিজাত বংশীয় নারী
3. dame ::
ladies, lady, ladylike, ladyship, ladyships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
I should be calling you "my LADY."
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
If they're half as ferocious as their LADY,
the Boltons are doomed.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
No, my LADY, most likely not.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
The Lady of Winterfell? Lady Stark?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: lady
Meaning and definitions of lady, translation in Bengali language for lady with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lady in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lady"
What lady means in Bengali, lady meaning in Bengali, lady definition, examples and pronunciation of lady in Bengali language.