আবর্জনা, পুরাণ দড়ির টুকরা, ত্তঁচলা, মোটা খণ্ডযে চীনদেশীয় পালতোলা নৌকার তলদেশ চেপটা, পুরাতন দড়ি বা কাছি, লবণাক্ত মাংস, মূল্যহীন পুরানো জিনিস
Noun(1) the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up(2) any of various Chinese boats with a high poop and lugsails
Verb(1) dispose of (something useless or old
(1) I also hear the excuse that there is ├ö├ç├┐too much junk in gun magazines.├ö├ç├û(2) More often than not the shelves are stuffed with worthless junk , the typical used copies of the mindless drivel produced by most American game manufacturers.(3) So a few weeks ago, the two astronauts who live there tossed out some useless junk , like so many old hubcaps for the trash heap.(4) Also if I had had some sober time and took a shot of junk , I immediately began spiralling down into the dope slavery of everyday use.(5) With everything put away, and relatively all garbage, junk , and useless things in their respective places, there was only one more thing to do.(6) But also I wasn't going to put my name on a piece of junk .(7) I can't write this kind of junk(8) In theory, it should mean no calls from that phone will be accepted - making the handset a useless piece of junk .(9) This newspaper does not lack ephemeral junk articles.(10) Corporate spreads generally narrowed, with junk performing well.(11) One room was full of junk , and one was the bathroom.(12) Sometimes, nothing works and the result is a pile of useless junk .(13) Corporate debt performed well, with junk spreads narrowing significantly.(14) Bettie, now preferring the name Marilyn, had been on and off of heroin for years now but it was the first junk needle Callahan had let near her.(15) The puzzling question has been why there would be long stretches of junk or nonsense DNA in the genome.(16) Sasha, do normal people inject junk into their veins?
(1) junk food :: জাঙ্ক ফুড
(2) junk mail :: আজাইরা মেইল
(3) piece of junk :: আবর্জনার টুকরা
(4) junk yard :: আবর্জনা গজ
(5) junk bond :: আবর্জনা বন্ড
(6) junk bonds :: আবর্জনা বন্ড
(7) junk shop :: পুরনো বাতিল দ্রব্যাদির দোকান
(8) space junk :: স্থান আবর্জনা
1. rubbish ::
2. clutter ::
3. odds and ends ::
4. bric-a-brac ::
5. bits and pieces ::
বিট এবং টুকরা
6. garbage ::
7. trash ::
8. refuse ::
9. litter ::
10. scrap ::
11. waste ::
12. debris ::
13. detritus ::
14. dross ::
15. crap ::
17. discard ::
18. get rid of ::
19. dispose of ::
20. scrap ::
21. toss out ::
22. jettison ::
23. chuck ::
24. dump ::
25. ditch ::
26. deep-six ::
27. trash ::
junk, junked, junking, junks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with a fork stuck in my JUNK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
There's no JUNK jiggling.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
It was certainly in a lot better
shape than our old hunk of JUNK.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
...that your laptop is sitting on my JUNK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Really? A robot hand's
got a death grip on your JUNK, dude.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: junk
Meaning and definitions of junk, translation in Bengali language for junk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of junk in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "junk"
What junk means in Bengali, junk meaning in Bengali, junk definition, examples and pronunciation of junk in Bengali language.