নুরদাড়ি, সম্রাট্পক্ষীয় ব্যক্তি, কাগজের মাপবিশেষসাম্রাজি্যক, পাতশাহী, মহান, সাম্রাজ্য-সংক্রান্ত, সম্রাট্-সংক্রান্ত, সার্বভৌম
Noun(1) a small tufted beard worn by Emperor Napoleon III(2) a piece of luggage carried on top of a coach
Adjective(1) relating to or associated with an empire(2) of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures(3) befitting or belonging to an emperor or empress(4) belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler
(1) In this 21st century society, with its diverse male and female lifestyles, the imperial family can no longer function as a model, let alone a symbol of national unity.(2) You have access to the imperial palace and the Emperor's chambers.(3) Rome was already competing with Constantinople as imperial capital of the Christian world.(4) Whether traders in this country choose to sell in imperial or metric units should be a matter between them and their customers.(5) Many weight standards appear to have been used well into Medieval times, but the new find suggests an imperial ounce was adopted in the English world, away from the Viking Danelaw of eastern England.(6) In the imperial system, 36 inches are 1 yard and 1760 yards are 1 mile.(7) The warning came after undercover officers bought a bunch of grapes from him in imperial weight.(8) Today, if you are a grocer, you will lose your shirt simply for weighing produce in the old imperial system.(9) The metric system and the imperial system symbolize beautifully the conflict between the European and the Anglo-Saxon method of thought.(10) I do not call it imperial because Australia and New Zealand were then dominions.(11) There are also many records of emperors who were addicted to playing cuju being criticized by officials and other members of the imperial family.(12) By 1900 it had slipped to fourth place, overtaken by its imperial and European rivals, Britain and Germany.(13) Stone is an arcane imperial measurement that has somehow weathered the tests of time in Ireland and the UK, especially in regard to the weight of people.(14) ├ö├ç├┐It is my sincere dream, and a great honor, to host the imperial couple, the Emperor and the Empress, in Poland,├ö├ç├û he said.(15) The five volumes consisted of an octavo of 786 pages of descriptive matter and four imperial folios containing 213 plates.(16) How much honey, in imperial pounds, will we get?
(1) imperial palace :: ইম্পেরিয়াল প্রাসাদ
(2) imperial court :: ইমপিরিয়াল কোর্টে
(3) imperial crown :: সার্বভৌম মুকুট
(4) imperial family :: রাজপরিবারের
(5) imperial concubine :: সার্বভৌম উপস্ত্রী
(6) imperial power :: সার্বভৌম ক্ষমতা
(7) imperial city :: ইম্পেরিয়াল সিটি
(8) imperial jade seal :: সার্বভৌম জেড সীল
(9) imperial army :: রাজকীয় বাহিনী
(10) imperial decree :: সার্বভৌম ফরমান
1. royal ::
2. regal ::
3. monarchical ::
4. sovereign ::
5. kingly ::
6. queenly ::
7. princely ::
8. imperial beard ::
1. humble ::
2. unimpressive ::
imperial, imperialist, imperialists, imperially, imperials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, I think that's below the pay grade
of an Imperial officer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Raj, Imperial Troopers
on your tail.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Maybe they'll call Imperial officers
to take us to a holding cell on the Death Star.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
who's declared himself
"His Imperial Majesty."
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: imperial
Meaning and definitions of imperial, translation in Bengali language for imperial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of imperial in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "imperial"
What imperial means in Bengali, imperial meaning in Bengali, imperial definition, examples and pronunciation of imperial in Bengali language.