শিকার, অনুসন্ধান, অনুসরণ, শিকার-সন্ধানমৃগয়া করা, শিকারের পশ্চাদ্ধাবন করা, শিকার করা, শিকার সন্ধান করা, অনুসরণ করাতন্নতন্ন করিয়া খোজ, অনুসন্ধান করা
Noun(1) Englishman and Pre-Raphaelite painter (1827-1910(2) United States architect (1827-1895(3) British writer who defended the Romanticism of Keats and Shelley (1784-1859(4) an association of huntsmen who hunt for sport(5) an instance of searching for something(6) the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone(7) the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts(8) the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport
Verb(1) pursue for food or sport (as of wild animals(2) pursue or chase relentlessly(3) chase away, with as with force(4) yaw back and forth about a flight path(5) oscillate about a desired speed, position, or state to an undesirable extent(6) seek, search for(7) search (an area
(1) Living with elephants and giraffes, and seeing lions hunt and kill, was fantastic.(2) Sunday's show has a series of classes for both foxhounds and terriers, although the competition is only open to animals belonging to the hunt .(3) on weak stereo signals this circuit can hunt over mono and stereo in a very disconcerting manner(4) Dogs hunt in packs or at the bidding of their masters.(5) police launched a hunt for the killer(6) Mr Todhunter has been working as huntsman for the hunt since 1988, looking after its 43 hounds and 11 puppies.(7) A senior detective who led the hunt for two armed robbers behind a series of terrifying raids across Bradford today told of the desperate race against time to catch them before someone was shot.(8) International search and rescue teams and sniffer dogs have joined the hunt for survivors.(9) It has been my good privilege to hunt wild pigs in five states as well as wart hogs in Africa and the pig-like javelina in Texas.(10) An annual hunt of roughly 20 animals per year was inaugurated in 1929 to supply meat to local missions and hospitals.(11) The meet and the hunt provided a dash of colour in the lives of all during the otherwise drab British winter.(12) Richard Wilson said the hunt would continue to meet but abide by the requirements of the Hunting Act.(13) Maybe for some, but for me it's more akin to the rush of a big game hunt .(14) The hunt for investors in Scottish rugby continues apace.(15) Mr Gillies seems to be of the opinion it is OK to hunt foxes as they themselves kill for enjoyment (like many other animals do).(16) It was a hunt for the things observed or imagined by that ancient author, and lying behind those words: the life of antiquity, actual or imaginative.
(1) hunt down :: অনুসরণপূর্বক গ্রেপ্তার করা
(2) hunt for :: কর
(3) treasure hunt :: গুপ্তধন শিকার
(4) egg hunt :: ডিম শিকার
(5) scavenger hunt :: মেথর মৃগয়া
(6) hunt up :: খুঁজিয়া বাহির করা
(7) witch-hunt :: উইচ-হান্ট
(8) hunt out :: খুঁজিয়া বাহির করা
1. chase ::
2. search ::
3. hunting ::
4. chase ::
5. search for ::
6. trace ::
7. hunt down ::
অনুসরণপূর্বক গ্রেপ্তার করা
hunt, hunted, hunter, hunters, hunting, hunts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I could show you the streams to fish,
the woods to HUNT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
The HUNT begins.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
- You ready for a HUNT?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
They'll send a lot more
to HUNT down murderers.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
Give me a helicopter.
I will lead this HUNT.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Bangla Dictionary: hunt
Meaning and definitions of hunt, translation in Bangla
language for hunt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hunt in Bangla and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hunt'
What hunt means in Bangla, hunt meaning
in Bangla, hunt
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hunt in Bangla language.